Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Totally depends on the guy. Looks great on some guys, not so much on others. Some guys can wear a tank top, others shouldn’t.
If it makes you happy, shave it clean. I’m not the Pube Police. To each his own.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Like the above poster said... some can pull off the completely shaved smooth look.

I think most cocks look better trimmed at least. I love shaved balls and shaft and remaining pubes trimmed tidy.

But to each his own!

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I say do what you like. Personally, I really like the shaved look on a smooth guy. If you’re hairy like me, I think trimming looks more attractive and natural. Plus shaving the balls and shaft is fine regardless of what else you do. My partners whether male or female said they appreciated not getting a mouthful of hair during oral.

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My personal preference is natural bush. My hairy-chested buddy shaves his completely. But that was a deal he made with his wife. She's shaves her cunt smooth in exchange for him shaving. He gets his cock sucked more since he shaved, and I'd be tempted to make the same deal if offered.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
20201021_093435.jpg
Well, I decided to go all the way yesterday. Shaved it completely bare! I was surprised how much I like the smooth feel!

At 59 years old I hate seeing how many pubes are going gray. Now I don't have to see them!

What do you think?

20201022_051910.jpg

20201021_100043.jpg

Wine0

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Depends on the guy. I like it all, as long as there’s a nice cock to play with. I do prefer hairless balls though - as the OP said - it’s a lot more tongue friendly ;)

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personally I think pubic hair serves a purpose on either gender, not the least of which, as a sign of sexual maturity.
The first time my wife saw a grown man totally bare downstairs was at a swing party and she told me afterwards she didn't find it all that appealing; claiming he looked like a plucked turkey neck.

Despite that, I have shaved completely down one or two times, just to see how it looked and felt and although she did find it interesting on me for the novelty, but again, she really didn't want me to keep it that way.

So while I agree a permanently bare look does not look good on either men or women, but at the same time it is an individual choice and not for me to tell anyone what to do or not to do with their bodily parts.

Reactions: 286798

Bigcockman1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally I think pubic hair serves a purpose on either gender, not the least of which, as a sign of sexual maturity.
The first time my wife saw a grown man totally bare downstairs was at a swing party and she told me afterwards she didn't find it all that appealing; claiming he looked like a plucked turkey neck.

Despite that, I have shaved completely down one or two times, just to see how it looked and felt and although she did find it interesting on me for the novelty, but again, she really didn't want me to keep it that way.

So while I agree a permanently bare look does not look good on either men or women, but at the same time it is an individual choice and not for me to tell anyone what to do or not to do with their bodily parts.

I have to disagree , hair looks disgusting down there on women.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's not a good look and should be stopped. What do you think.

Unless you are also going to shave your legs, butt, and maybe abdomen and chest, you just end up looking stupid.

Been there, done that, looked stupid.

It wasn't so bad when I was into serious cycling because I used to shave my legs then.

niagarachatter

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been shaved and waxed from neck down to my toes and I love the look on me and other guys and gals much better then hair but would not turn down either sex just cause they do not like to be smooth

lisa leash

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Saying it should be banned is a bit extreme, rather like a journalistic article to stir up a response rather than inform. It is, of course, up to individuals what they want to do in the way of grooming. Personally, I generally prefer at least some pubes but it does vary by person.

wishihad1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay