No refractory period? Is this normal?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Jayrobinson, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Jayrobinson

Jayrobinson New Member

Last night i was playing around and had my first prostate orgasm. It felt like a normal orgasm but deeper, and there was a lot of cum oozing out as kept stimulating the prostate. Afterward i took a 1 minute break and kept going and the same thing happened with less cum. Then i proceeded to finish my self off normally and came one more time but this time instead of oozing it came out more forceful. It was after this i felt the ultra sensitivity. So is this suppose to happen? Do prostate orgasms not involve refractory periods?:confused:

2. SouthernSpunk

SouthernSpunk Active Member

I am built the same way. Direct massage of the prostate gives me an orgasmic feel and a flood of fluid, but no actual ejaculation. Once I am done stimulating my glands directly, I can jerk off as usual, and get a deep intense ejaculation with no waiting for the refractory period.

3. bigtool4u

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    How do you do it?? dont tell me to look up google either,wanna hear from people who have actually done it :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice