No results

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by longguy, Apr 2, 2008.

1. longguy

longguy New Member

hi guys Ive been doing PE for about 2 yrs now, but I only get girth gains and they are imediate, how can I get length gains. despite my name I want more. (lol)

2. roger_dodger

roger_dodger New Member

I've seen no results yet so I can't help you. But I would like to ask you, are your girth gains significant? And how long do they last?

3. longguy

longguy New Member

yes depends on the time I put in, if I do an hrs session I can easily put on 1/4 to to 1/2 inch in girth, but to keep the errections hard I have to keep putting in the hrs, like a vicious circle, is this a potential problem or is it normal but I want more length, and that I cant get, do you know about pumping, and where can I get one from in the UK, and is it dangerous.

4. MTHgasm

MTHgasm Member

wet jelqs? 5 point stretches forward,right,left,down and up?

5. longguy

longguy New Member

Could you please explain, what are wet jelqs, I already use lube, but what are points.

6. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Jelqing and stretching are the exercises that you want to do. Remember you need to have a good routine and stick too it. You can over do it and you won't make any gains. You didn't describe your routine at all maybe it isn't taylored to length etc...

7. longguy

longguy New Member

i start with hot wrap 5 mins, then stretches although if lazy dont stretch, but usually 15 mis in all directions then 2hrs wet jelqs often with full erection for first 5-10 mins, I only get girth gains, how do I get length.

8. B_leap247

B_leap247 New Member

Male enhancement, penile enlargement, medical vacuum pump, clitoris enlargement, male masturbator

There ya go. Good luck!

9. longguy

longguy New Member

Thanks guys but i really dont want to use any mechanical devises i.e pumps etc, could somebody pls tell me how to jelq properly, my routine is explained above. thanx.

10. Big Al

Gold Member

You need to try and force a little progress each workout. Don't keep the rep scheme static. If you did 50 jelqs one workout, try for 51 or 52 the next; or try and squeeze a little harder. You should also be doing some sort of stamina work so that your penis is as strong as possible. Having a fully functioning penis is vital to your PE efforts.

Are you keeping a journal of your PE workouts?

11. longguy

longguy New Member

does staminer work mean kegles or sqeezing the pc muscle, if so sometimes I do them but not often.

Draft saved Draft deleted