No sex because of your size?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Big--One, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Big--One

Big--One New Member

Have you ever had a girl backing out of having sex with you because she thought you are too big?

If yes,
    how did she do it? what did she say?
    do you think she was experienced?
    did you expect her to be a "tight fit"?
    did she offer you something else like blowjob or handjob?
    did she change her mind later on and when yes - why?
    if she changed her mind - how was the sex?

2. seamonster

seamonster Member

Kinda of, right now the wife wont have sex with me because I'm such a 'big prick', but I think that might be another issue. On the serious side I once found out (after the relationship ended) that a former girlfriend found me to big and would find a reason to not sleep with me . One of her strategies was to give me a handjob, I view that as a win-win solution

3. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

Not refused at all but sometimes my wife isn't up for the second sex act in a row, or in a day, because she feels already stretched by my dick...oh, and also because a couple of orgasms are enough:rolleyes:.

4. maestro071

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No girl ever refused me because of my size.
    But it did happen that sometimes a girl offers me a blowjob, as she considers me too big... (usually after 10-15 min of the fucking or at very beginning...)
    I prefer fucking than sucking, so I do always insist on that! Usually if a problem, than it's at the beginning while she manage to accommodate it. And with those girls that are either too tight or too shallow,( though the second issue is bigger problem) I have to be much more careful, and no rough sex...

5. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    I have had that happen on multiple occasions. Usually the girls are considerate enough to give me a hand job, or even blow me if they happen to have a wide or flexible mouth, but sometimes they are too intimidated to do anything other than look.

6. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

Guess that is less embarrasing than being told "NO SEX" because you are too SMALL ?????

7. lewis27529

lewis27529 Member

Albums:
    No, never. But back in highschool I tryed to fuck a girl and and I could not make it fit. It was a combination of her being tight and size

8. sdg475

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This happened to me once. After making out and fooling around for a while the only article of clothing left was my pants. I was already rock hard when she slid them off and out it sprang. She stared for a second and said "No. How about I just give you head instead." So I agreed and she started going down and using her hands, but after a few minutes I stopped her. I started going down on her fingering, and after she came twice she said "Okay, just fuck me!" I had no objections :rolleyes:. I expected her to be tight cause she was a smaller girl and only had a couple of partners in the past (plus I felt around with my hands). I was right, I ended up having to stop after only about 3 minutes of fucking cause she said she felt raw inside (despite the fact that I used a lot of astroglide). So after that she started going down/jerking me. I had a few drinks in me, and she wasn't the best at going down, so it took about an hour to get me off. In that time her jaw had tired, and I ended up with a shitty handjob which I stopped and did it myself with her watching.

9. 8060

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    While I was going to school, I never really approached girls for sex or guys for that matter because I didn’t know about my penis. I thought that it was severely inadequate for sex because I’m a little guy for one then I’m a grower. Plus in those early years, I just thought that it was small because I hadn’t had anyone else to tell me differently. In ’99, I was working a job and flirting relentlessly with a woman in another department. New Year’s came around and we finally decided that we were going to give each other some. The night came and I showed up at her house. We were making out and it was time for me to drop my pants to get the bidness crackin’. I was rock hard and she just looked at my dick and said, “I ain’t gon be able to do it,” and just shook her head back and forth and told me to get out. I stood in the middle of her livingroom with a throbbing dick fuckin’ stumped. Those few seconds felt like a year. I asked what the problem was because we were so into each other. She said, “It’s too much. I can’t that shit,” just like that. I didn’t know what to think because I had always heard that women wanted a guy with a nice dick. I didn’t know then I even had one. She put me out…

I didn’t get an offer of anything else. I was pissed because I spent time traveling, money on…extras and everything and did not get laid for New Year’s ’99. I didn’t treat her any differently. I just said fuck it like everything else. It wasn’t until 2 years later when a good friend told me about myself, complimented me on my endowment that I sort of understood where she was coming from when she put me out. I kind of forgave her for that night after I got those words from my friend. That was my first and only refusal. I’ve become a bit more clever in ‘springin’ it now.

We were both experienced and I expected everything to go smooth like butter but she never changed her mind. So much for resolutions.

10. numberseven

numberseven New Member

I'm rarely refused sex (I like to think it's because I'm charming, but I suppose that's not for me to say, haha), but there are often difficulties associated. I have had to abandon sex mid-thrust because she was hurting too badly (including one relationship during which she refused to tell me when she was hurting... christ did that end badly), and there have been times when another round of fucking has been turned down, in which case I'll generally use something else to make sure she's happy.

I always say, sex isn't just a quick fuck. If s/he can't take your dick, then you ought to offer anything (and everything) else you've got. If nothing else, it shows you care.

Draft saved Draft deleted