No sex-drive?

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So we didn't go to the doctor's office.. Again. For good reason, but still frustrating. Appart from my frustration, such bad blood circulation must be horrible for his health too, right? It really worries me at times.

Yes, he was a professional fighter some years back, and there was a (really short) period of time he did take some sort of steroids. That must be atleast six years ago though, if that matters.

We do talk about it openly, or at least.. I try to. He mostly seems to think there's nothing wrong or seems to be anoyed by the mere thought of sex. It might just be out of his own frustration, but there were plenty of times I would even question his sexuality. He seems to have developed a disgust for vaginae in general, and will continiously tell me I stink (possitive I don't, seeing I've visited my gynocologist a bunch of times to have it checked out because it seemed perfectly normal to me, and asked some girlfriends what they thought. I've never had any kind of odor- not even the slightest - and nothing has changed). It's getting really hard to handle, and it seems he's kicking at me because of his own insecurities.

Cuckolding will never happen, he's already not to fond of my vibrator (I'm okay to use it, but he doesn't want to see it laying around or hear it). He's mighty jealous of anything and everything, and I would never do anything to hurt his feelings like this, because I'm sure it would.

But I'll keep my cool a little longer. If sex alone is our only obstacle, I'm still more blessed than most I guess..

Last edited:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I'm going to ask something honestly, and hope it doesn't sound too offensive, as I don't want you to get any ideas, but is he possibly having an affair?

It's probably not likely, but I'm just curious as his anger might be disgust with himself, and being defensive over all.

I do thinkt he doctor is the best possible choice, but maybe a therapist as well for relationship councilling. Maybe there is another issue that you're not aware of.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm going to ask something honestly, and hope it doesn't sound too offensive, as I don't want you to get any ideas, but is he possibly having an affair?

It's probably not likely, but I'm just curious as his anger might be disgust with himself, and being defensive over all.

I do thinkt he doctor is the best possible choice, but maybe a therapist as well for relationship councilling. Maybe there is another issue that you're not aware of.
^^^has a bloody good point.
a doctor won't stop him saying you stink.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know, but the reason why I wanted to wait untill we went to a doctor, is because I wanted to be sure there actually was something different about his sexdrive, and not someone else. Just to give him the benifit of doubt.

Cheating would be extremly challenging, but possible. We both work for the same boss, but in different cities, the crew is very tight so if there was something odd at work I would hear. We leave the house and get home at almost the same times.. So it would be hard for him to, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility at this point..

Maybe I'm being to easy on him, I really don't know anymore. This sucks goat balls. Gah.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't think it sounds like cheating.
i think it sounds like he's just not that into you, but doesn't have the balls to break free.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Don't mean to offend OP, I feel for you. But he could be getting tired of you. Not saying there's anything wrong with you at all, but it is quite normal for a man to tire of sex with the same woman. The fact that he is complaining that you 'stink' now kinda leads me in that direction. I'm sure you don't 'stink', but that's a very subjective thing, and our natural phermones do smell different to our partners the longer we are with them. Our scents actually do change when our relationships go out of 'courtship' mode and into 'maintenance' mode, both for men and women.

Not saying that's it, but it's something to at least consider.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Some men are so embarrassed by a decline in physical function that they will act out in an angry way to any suggestion of sex.
they will cop attitudes... rather having you believe they don't like you anymore than admit to being "less" of a man.

The affairs and loss of interest may be possible...
but to me it sounds like he doth protest too much. Like he is covering for a real loss in interest that may be physical in causation.

The side effects of steroid abuse are often shrinking testicles and reduced libido.
When a man starts not liking the smell of a woman... that is an indicator of seriously low libido.

If he is avoiding the doctor, its because he doesn't want you , or even himself to know...
If he loses his sex drive entirely... is there enough otherwise to hold you to him?

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can I ask you a oouple of frank questions?
Are you sure he is not gay?
Are you sure he is not tired of you?
You said you are 20, you look attractive, how long do you want to live like this?