No sex in relationship

Showerbag

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend is going through the exact same thing right now and its really tough on us because we are very much in love and desire to be with eachother intimately. One question though, are you able to insert even one finger so she gets off a bit too?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I belive this thread would benefit from the input of somebody who has endo, and that would be--- me. At its worst endo makes ORGASM hurt. Most people cannot wrap their minds around this.

What it is from is from massive buildup of rogue scar tissue between organs in your abdomen that are normally freefloating, such as the bowels, bladder, and of course uterus and fallopian tubes as well. What hurts and what doesn't depends on the extent and the location of adhesions, as well as the level of secondary infection experienced during menstrual periods. Without a lot more input from your girlfriend about her exact condition and medical history, how many surgeries for it and so on, I can't suggest exactly what might help her enjoy more.

What I will urge her to do is push her limits in order to have orgasms anyway, even if the aftermath means she has to rest quite a long time after them. Staying 'active' actually loosens and dissolves adhesions better than anything except surgery.

Oral birth control in my case helped nearly stop my menses, which gave me great relief for about a decade until my blood pressure got too high for them.