No Sex.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My one long stretch without sex occured when i lived in a small town, in a remote area of my state. It was tough enough to find somebody to go to the movies with, let alone naked time.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
My one long stretch without sex occured when i lived in a small town, in a remote area of my state. It was tough enough to find somebody to go to the movies with, let alone naked time.

Yeps, it can be tough in small towns. Only way I could get it is to move way out in the country, and pretend we were just watching the ball game. Such a shame too. We are both such hot men doing manly things in manly ways. :bsflag:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so sad....

Try 6 years of no sex during your sexual prime

Been there, doing that. :frown1: Although they say a woman's sexual prime is her 30s and 40s? I haven't really noticed that much change in me during those decades. I could wear out the 20 year old guys when I was in my twenties - if they'd only known... (I rarely dated in my twenties, and didn't date at all in my teens).

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
whatireallywant,

true, but girls in their twenties have a harder time reaching orgasm than guys in their 20's (during their sexual peak). females have that peak in their 30's-40's when men are past their peak and usually take longer to have an orgasm. A guy in their 30's probably has a relatively easy time "wearing out" a woman in her 30's. At least I hope so, otherwise I've probably wasted the best part of my life.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm well past 25 yrs with no sex!
You must be married! My future ex would rather nibble on donuts than me so I'm outta here:eek:uttahere:. How would you like to come second to a plate of spaghetti? I feel so wasted:mad: , but it's ok, I'm going to do just out there in that big vast world of men:smile: ! Sounds like you need to venture out too!

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You must be married! My future ex would rather nibble on donuts than me so I'm outta here

It is and it isn't your ex's fault. Hormone levels drop dramatically in most men as they age causing a loss of interest and ability.

ED drugs can get men the wood but it won't increase the desire.

Yes aging is cruel but the other choice is less pretty...

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is and it isn't your ex's fault. Hormone levels drop dramatically in most men as they age causing a loss of interest and ability.

ED drugs can get men the wood but it won't increase the desire.

Yes aging is cruel but the other choice is less pretty...

By other choices do you mean dead? Sometimes I think I would prefer that to no sex! Sadly, I have to say my ex must have been aging for a long, long time.:frown1:

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
By other choices do you mean dead? Sometimes I think I would prefer that to no sex! Sadly, I have to say my ex must have been aging for a long, long time.:frown1:

AFAIK yes death is the only choice to aging.

You must have a lot of pent up sex in you. Pick a 'harem' of men from LPSG and have a nice day or month or year or decade with them.

Sounds like one guy may not be enough given the circumstances.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
AFAIK yes death is the only choice to aging.

You must have a lot of pent up sex in you. Pick a 'harem' of men from LPSG and have a nice day or month or year or decade with them.

Sounds like one guy may not be enough given the circumstances.

That's a bummer about death, huh? And yes, I think about now "pent up" is my middle name.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
whatireallywant,

true, but girls in their twenties have a harder time reaching orgasm than guys in their 20's (during their sexual peak). females have that peak in their 30's-40's when men are past their peak and usually take longer to have an orgasm. A guy in their 30's probably has a relatively easy time "wearing out" a woman in her 30's. At least I hope so, otherwise I've probably wasted the best part of my life.

I think maybe I'm a little unusual. Maybe I'm not, and just think I'm unusual, I don't know!

I was only with two different guys in my twenties, and one of them only for one night. (I have never dated very much, unfortunately...) I did orgasm and fairly quickly with the second guy, although he turned out to be a sexist asshole! :eek: (I was with him for about 8 months) Second guy also happened to be considerably larger than first guy...

I did have more sex in my thirties than any other decade. I don't think it was because of it being a "peak time" though, I think I just had more opportunity during my thirties (but I didn't really get enough in my thirties either). So far at age 44 I have had NO sex at all in my forties! I'm getting really depressed about that. Again, not by choice, but because of lack of opportunity.

D

deleted105034

"Steers and Queers boy!" :biggrin:

Whoever said men will always trade sleep for sex is right! Prime example: me sitting here, chugging coffee, putting off going in to work 'cause my head is still swimming 'cause I stayed up too late last night fucking and sucking into the wee hours.

Since it usually takes me a long time to fall asleep anyway, I can always justify it by saying, "Well, at least I'll sleep well tonight..."

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it is too sad to know that many girls here have high stadars for guys(big penis etc and rare combinations) and i can imagine that 3/10 are gay or bisexual and only 7/10 are straight and from those people only 5% qualify for sex or else 3% off al guys are straight and have big dick.and how many of them are attractive?lets guess 1 out of three. or we have 1% of all men are straight,big dick and attractive!and what's the possibilty to likes you?lets say 30% or the possibilility to enter in a relationship with and attractive man that has over 8"*5.5" is 0.3% or 3/1000!and don't forget the other qualities...money,honesty,being monogamous,educated,nice body etc...well...it seems to me that a real man with all all other qualities is really really unique.i would say the possibility is less that 1/10000 to combine all other qualities and to enter a realtioship with you!!it is really rare to find that kind of man.sometimes i feel sorry about women!this was a proof to appreciate what we have!it is almost impossible to find the unique combination!
for those who can't understand..i really love numbers!:p

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:eek: How is this possible?! You're a fox - go out and put it about... someone's gonna bite sooner or later. Or do you just not like the biters? :wink:

Oh, I love the biters, believe me. :smile: But working in IT in an all-male office + not going to school anymore + not having any money = very difficult to meet women. Sigh.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, I love the biters, believe me. :smile: But working in IT in an all-male office + not going to school anymore + not having any money = very difficult to meet women. Sigh.

Bummer - talking of which - have you considered exercising your 1% - and if you do will you send me the pics?

:wink: just kidding, sorta :eek: