No Sex.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Burns1de, do you buy groceries? Walk around outdoors? Do anything where there are women?

If so, then DAMN, why don't you use some of that sexy Montreal accent and let an attractive woman know you're interested?

NCbear (who's genuinely confused -- and who has only gone without sex when ill, overstressed, or on crutches)

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This has to be a misprint. Shut the fuck up!!!! Months? You're killing me here....:eek:

Not a misprint, unfortunately. I'm almost starting to forget how it feels like. :worried:

Bummer - talking of which - have you considered exercising your 1% - and if you do will you send me the pics?

:wink: just kidding, sorta :eek:

I'm desperate, but not THAT desperate. :smile:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Burns1de, do you buy groceries? Walk around outdoors? Do anything where there are women?

Agreed. I can't date anyone at work and I don't go to school anymore, either. I meet people walking around, on the subway, on the internet, through friends, or at social events that don't cost much money.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Yes, but if you saw the women living in my neighborhood, you wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole (it's white trash central).

NCbear said:
If so, then DAMN, why don't you use some of that sexy Montreal accent and let an attractive woman know you're interested?

Because when everyone has the same accent as you, it's not as sexy anymore, haha.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, but if you saw the women living in my neighborhood, you wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole (it's white trash central).

Sorry about that. But aren't there other neighborhoods?? :tongue:

Because when everyone has the same accent as you, it's not as sexy anymore, haha.

:rolleyes: I wasn't talking about just your accent, burns1de. "Accent" was just a convenient term for your all-around sexy mojo. :tongue:

Back to the point: Are you shy? Seriously, I'm asking. I used to be extremely shy and still am, to some extent, but when I wanted sex and I was single, it was (ahem) somewhat easy to obtain. :cool: Without money, I might add.:biggrin1:

You're better looking than I am, better hung, and in a less uptight society. Plus, you're straight. Lots of uninhibited young women out there. Couldn't you wrap that rascal every evening and be having fun? :biggrin1:

NCbear (who wonders what the deal is)

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Back to the point: Are you shy? Seriously, I'm asking. I used to be extremely shy and still am, to some extent, but when I wanted sex and I was single, it was (ahem) somewhat easy to obtain. :cool: Without money, I might add.:biggrin1:

You're better looking than I am, better hung, and in a less uptight society. Plus, you're straight. Lots of uninhibited young women out there. Couldn't you wrap that rascal every evening and be having fun? :biggrin1:

NCbear (who wonders what the deal is)

I'm not shy, I'm a pretty social guy. I dunno, things haven't been going too well in my private life these past two years or so, I think it affected my confidence a lot, which makes it difficult to approach women. Last thing I want is to appear desperate... Not exactly an exciting quality.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey man, good luck with that. I've been immersed in the "no confidence" pool before and it's no fun.

What worked for me: I pretended to have confidence and then, as time passed, my confidence came back with those little accomplishments every day.

Again, good luck with that. :pats burns1de on the shoulder:

NCbear (who understands now)

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can go without sex for ages, but sleep I cannot get enough of. To be honest I would sometimes rather trade a marrathon sex session with tommy brandt or eliza dushku for a whole weekend of nothing but sleeping and waking up for the occassion Oreo crepe with chocolate chunks and icecream with lashings of whipped cream straight from the can.
Damn. Now I'm horny, tired AND hungry for something sweet LOL.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...have you considered exercising your 1% - and if you do will you send me the pics?
Oooo, I like the sounds of THAT. :bj:
Oh, wait, huh? He said what...?

...I'm desperate, but not THAT desperate. :smile:
Damn! My little hopes, crushed yet again. :sad2:
:tongue::tongue::tongue:

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it is too sad to know that many girls here have high stadars for guys(big penis etc and rare combinations) and i can imagine that 3/10 are gay or bisexual and only 7/10 are straight and from those people only 5% qualify for sex or else 3% off al guys are straight and have big dick.and how many of them are attractive?lets guess 1 out of three. or we have 1% of all men are straight,big dick and attractive!and what's the possibilty to likes you?lets say 30% or the possibilility to enter in a relationship with and attractive man that has over 8"*5.5" is 0.3% or 3/1000!and don't forget the other qualities...money,honesty,being monogamous,educated,nice body etc...well...it seems to me that a real man with all all other qualities is really really unique.i would say the possibility is less that 1/10000 to combine all other qualities and to enter a realtioship with you!!it is really rare to find that kind of man.sometimes i feel sorry about women!this was a proof to appreciate what we have!it is almost impossible to find the unique combination!
for those who can't understand..i really love numbers!:p

Dang, all that...and here I thought it was just because I was married!:rolleyes: