no shame! :)

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by thickboyTX, Nov 15, 2008.

1. thickboyTX

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was at yoga class the other day and this guy came out of the class before mine wearing spandex bike shorts. He seemed really spent and tired, and he didn't seem to notice anyone, but his bulge was friggin huge. Looked like a big squishy grapefruit was stuck down there.

What struck me as odd was that there were a lot of people, including myself, waiting outside the studio. And I know a lot of people were noticing his bulge. Yet, he didn't seem self-conscious in the least. He even started chatting someone up.

Do super-hung dudes just not care? Even though I'm not small, I get embarrassed when I'm naked around strangers, or when they can see my bulge. But is it fair to say that this sense of embarrassment just doesn't apply when you have a cock so big people will stare anyway? Would you say you personally a) show off, b) just don't care, or c) take measures to hide it?

2. midlifebear

Gold Member

What is there to care about? Do you really find your own body (and various parts) somehow embarrassing? You are a prude? You are somehow "enlightened" that those of us with big dicks need to do some special Indian wrapping ritual with our tools so as not to offend you? Puhleeze . . . stare at your own navel. You're the one with the problem.

I needed to amend my response by explaining that I usually confront crotch watchers who are obtrusive with, "Need a camera?" That usually gets the most annoying bulge aficionados to go away. Insert smiley bubble face here.

#2 midlifebear, Nov 15, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2008
  3. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Don't care, can't help if I show off, it's there and will be always there. I'm just a guy who wants to shower after gym because I need it, I'm just a guy who would wear spandex for a sport because it's helps a lot. Just doing the same like others do. :)

4. dong-in-khakis

dong-in-khakis New Member

..(if his bulge was real) he knows it and has had it that large all his life. Chances are he doesn't really care. People sometimes tell me how big my feet are, but I've had them all my life and they don't look big to me. My g/f used to tell me how big my cock was, but most of the time I felt inadequate and didn't feel big.

Chances are (especially if he was spent) he didn't care if anyone saw his big bulge.

5. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yup. People will stare. No need to worry about it. Just do whatever it is you do.

6. exwhyzee

Gold Member

You can't live your life thinking of ways to hide your dick. There are other things, like food, shelter, and safety to worry about.

7. thickboyTX

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :eek:

"those of us with big dicks need to do some special Indian wrapping ritual with our tools so as not to offend you?"

Just to be clear, I was not offended in the least. In fact, I found it hot - and I found it interesting that everyone around me was staring too and he didn't seem to notice, or care. And this is the reality - that people do stare. Hence my posing the question, to see how super-hung guys manage this, if they think about it or notice it at all.

Reading the last part of your response, it seems like it *has* been somewhat of an issue.

#7 thickboyTX, Nov 15, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2008
  8. smoothy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I teach spin, and am known at the gym for my large size, to be honest I enjoy the reputation and the attention. I love to wear my yellow cycle shorts to class, they are really revealing and I love knowing that there are people in the class who are checking it out.

9. D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Funny. I know people who are fat, thin, big-dicked, short-dicked, whatever, who are totally un-self-conscious.

And I've met people (all of the attributes above) who are.

I guess the lesson is - just be comfortable with what you got. Change what you can change if it bothers you, but arrive at a space where you're ok with you.

Oh freak, I am sounding like a Dr. Phil self-help book.

10. bigmanstl

bigmanstl New Member

heres a gay mans take on it: I am self-conscious about my body to a point but i wouldnt deliberately hide anything. this dude was tired saw/thought of something he really liked and just didn't care. sounds like a man who wasn't ashamed of what he had. I would have been more aware of it but that's me :eek:uttahere:

11. cyberczar

cyberczar New Member

The only time I become self-conscious is when there are kids around. They tend to be less restrained with verbalizing their thoughts than I am. ;-)

12. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

swimmers, wrestlers, and others wear spandex apparently without self-consciousness.:35:

13. trumasseur

trumasseur New Member

Albums:
    clothing was created for protection....when you take things back to how they originated, you can then progress forward and learn how "brilliant" humans (lol) have justified and rationalized the psuedo-whys of how something has only maybe evolved.
    Why would anyone wear clothes in our overly protected world today, anyways? Only because we were told we "should" or we are attracted to the material aspects of doing so. Talk about "showing off".....

14. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

why wear a business suit, vest, and tie when a breechclout would serve the same purpose? :lmao:

15. B_ace3316

B_ace3316 New Member

Just do what you can. If it shows, it shows. I don't everyone intentionally walks around purposely making sure people notice what they got.

16. cyberczar

cyberczar New Member

you've never been to Folsom Street in San Francisco. ;-)

17. thickboyTX

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    thought of this thread today - had another moment. was at a coffee house and a tall dude with a shaved head and beard walked in wearing a hoodie and track pants. could *clearly* see his soft dick, and the head, hanging straight down so that you could see it all bulging when he turned to the side. probably 5" not shy about showing it off at all. everyone was looking up from their laptops... :)

Draft saved Draft deleted