No skills but hung?

coolhungluke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I got wind of some “girl talk” today. My GF with had an in depth conversation with her girlfriends about skill level in bed. One of her friends has been dating a stripper and he is apparently really skilled with rhythm and overall technique in getting her to cum. He is also a great dancer. They concluded that a good way tell if a man is good in bed is if he can dance and has an overall sense on rhythm. I can’t dance. So I asked – are you trying to tell me that I need to learn a thing to two? She replied, we talked about you too. Don’t be offended when I tell you this but…. with your cock, skill does not matter. All you got to do is lay there and stay hard, your size and mushroom head gets me off every time. “Hung guys can get away with being lazy”!

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bull shit. I have been with unskilled hung guys and it sucks monkey butt.

Sorry but skill, for me at least, is damn near everything (at least 85%).

If I have a choice between unskilled and skilled: skilled get it everytime.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Um, yeah - skills over size every damn time.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got wind of some “girl talk” today. My GF with had an in depth conversation with her girlfriends about skill level in bed. One of her friends has been dating a stripper and he is apparently really skilled with rhythm and overall technique in getting her to cum. He is also a great dancer. They concluded that a good way tell if a man is good in bed is if he can dance and has an overall sense on rhythm. I can’t dance. So I asked – are you trying to tell me that I need to learn a thing to two? She replied, we talked about you too. Don’t be offended when I tell you this but…. with your cock, skill does not matter. All you got to do is lay there and stay hard, your size and mushroom head gets me off every time. “Hung guys can get away with being lazy”!
I find it hard to believe that she said that - if that is the case, she must be one of the few to think that way. Size is a 'bottom of the list' thing for most people.

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
I do think that hung guys have an advantage, specifically with younger women. A lot of young girls have really low expectations to start with, and being bigger than other guys they've been with is novel enough to make the experience memorable. Even more so if she cums multiple times, then it becomes all about the "big cock" experience even if you just lie there and let her do the work.

I've never been with a woman that thought being hung was "enough" but then again I am extremely enthusiastic, and I am a great dancer. A total "package" wins every time.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Skill, desire to please, consideration, affection; these are a few of my favorite things.
See, exactly! I am sorry i have had unskilled lovers small, large and everywhere in between. If they were just unskilled, and were eager to learn and improve skills, they got a call back. If they were lazy, they got the snarky remark.

Actual convo:

Hung, lazy, unskilled one nighter: I'm the best ever, huh? You like my big cock. This is the best sex ever, huh?

Me (thoroughly not impressed, uncomfy, and bored): Yeah, ya know it's great that you have an 18 wheeler between your legs...now why don't you learn to drive it.

Him: *cock deflates* Uuuhh,,,wha-?

Best lover, besides current (who is hung), was 4 1/2 inches, skilled as all get out and attentive to my needs. Only person (so far) that has been able to make me cum hands free (though that was a combo skills and perfect penis/prostate placement :biggrin1:)

NSX57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Skill is required without a doubt. Plenty of my female friends have attested to this.

mhc26

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Who cares how big it is if the owner doesn't know how to use it.... Hot to look at it, but it isn't a baseball bat, and I don't want smacked around with it.

EXACTLY. That is why the, "I've got a 10" cock, I'm a god" thing gets old around here.

Okay, it's long. Is it hot looking? And, can you use it.

It seems like
a) really attractive females develop no personality, no talking skills, no conversational skills because they are stunted; they know they WILL get attention
b) hung guys let it go to their other heads too. Hung doesn't mean hot or fun. You have to have that other flair as well.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a reverse size queen (I actually prefer cocks smaller than mine: much smaller, actually), I'll take skill as a bottom over some lazy lunkhead with a huge dong over a submissive hole any day.

I like small cocks and a big hole: the opposite of standard. Yay!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not with me they can't! Do it right, or get out of my sight.