No skills but hung?

As a reverse size queen (I actually prefer cocks smaller than mine: much smaller, actually), I'll take skill as a bottom over some lazy lunkhead with a huge dong over a submissive hole any day.

I like small cocks and a big hole: the opposite of standard. Yay!
special taste, I have to say.

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Than the question is detail the skills all of you are referring to.
One that I read is good rhythm. Okay something predictable, not a jerky Elaine Bennis(Seinfeld) kind of dancer, huh?

Tempo maybe? not to fast, or slow but just right? What's a song in your mind has the right tempo. (not words but tempo) La bamba? How deep is your love? I got a feeling? what's an example for you.

How about placement? Knows the right angle to hit you with. Doggy, Missionary, Scissors

Pussy play or Ass play? Eats and rims amazingly with tongue action, finger ?

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
sense of music rhythm and dancing skills do not equate to sex skills, if you think that then you're quite naive.

being hung helps but lack of sex skills will land you out of bed most of the time once word gets out.

no one wants the reputation: "he's hung like a horse but doesn't ride like one"

i think the OP's girlfriend was just being gentle with his ego.

thido1

Experimental Member
Media
I agree that a man needs to have some sense of rythem other then pounding away. That being said if a guy is hung and has no rythem I can get on top and get myself off, but that gets old and the relationship won't last.
Think of a girl on top, we need some skill to make it right