No Smegma?

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Some people produce it, some don't. It's like precum, it doesn't make a whole hell of a lot of difference. I've produced virtually none my whole life. It's purpose is to keep the foreskin from adhering to the head (or clitoris). That's never been a problem for me.
A good substitute is 100% aloe vera liquid. It doesn't cause any problems, and is sold as food, at least where I live. It is a great moisturizer.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like MarkLondon said, try olive oil. It's a carrier oil, so it will moisturize and soak in, as opposed to staying greasy like other oils. Also, you don't have to worry about your body absorbing the crazy petrochemicals and alcohols that are in a lot of commercial moisturizers. Plus, it doesn't taste half bad - so no worries about people going down on you and getting a funky moisturizer taste.

P.S. It's totally normal to produce little to no smegma. I've never actually met/dated a guy who professed to producing more than that, actually.

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am one of those people when I clean and clean and within a couple of hour I produce it. However whenever I am travelling to the tropical country I have noticed that I produce less and not sure why? I would have thought that I would produce more but I am not complaining. Just curious.

Reactions: tutkunadam

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Smegma is a blend of dead skin cells and the natural oil produced by that gland under your meatus.. I don't think cut men can get it, and uncut men should wash it off every day or it will become putrid. Oh, and I am uncut BTW.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
cut men produce it, exactly as uncut men. it rubs off them, and onto their underwear, in quantities so small, no one notices it. the oil comes from regular oil (sebaceous) glands, the same kind that make your skin supple on the rest of your body.
men don't go rancid if they don't wash it away every day...same as women, you don't want to go too long, or it gets unappealing.