No Stalls?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Briandude@Mar 24 2005, 01:30 AM
I LOVE taking a dump in full view of other people. I don't know why, but the feeling of relieving my bowels and relaxing my body while others watch just gets my dump going. For example, I was at my friend Brian's house last weekend. I felt a big ass dump coming on, so while we were in the backyard, I dropped my shorts, and dumped in a hole in the ground. They all watched and said "aw shit dude!" but it felt soo good, shooting crap out while they watched, my big dick flailing about. There's something about losing control of your body while other dudes watch your humiliation that gets me going.
[post=293513]Quoted post[/post]​

This goes to prove the saying "it takes all kinds". . . . whatever rocks your boat, Briandude, :grr: thanks for sharing.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is a public bathroom at the beach in South Texas that is like that.
That makes me cringe, too.

i'll piss anywhere, but when i have to sit down, i want privacy.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by LexMan@Mar 24 2005, 04:08 PM
The Double L in Rehoboth has trouphs in the restroom and there is always some drunk guy there saying he's the "Official Penis Holder." I turn him down every time.
[post=293720]Quoted post[/post]​

If he asked for a tip would you stiff him? :lol:

Dude!

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by bigboy19@Mar 21 2005, 06:48 PM
and said he'd rather shit in the woods and wipe himself with leaves than use that bathroom...which is exactly what he did all week.

Has anyone else said that this seems to be a really rubbish way to spend a week? I couldn't spend a week on the loo in my house, and it has all the mod cons!

musclebound: Like you, it wouldn't bother me at all Bigboy. I don't really want to share that time with anyone, but shitting in the woods has never been a favorite of mine either. I really can't see much difference between taking a dump in full view and taking a piss? But I had five brothers growing up and we had zero privacy. The house had two bathrooms and one belonged exclusively to my Mom. Then I went in the Marines and the field latrines were just wooden boxes so close to each other that you couldn't help brushing the guys on each side of you.

As I write this I can see why women think guys are pigs...

Reactions: NordicMan

Spork

1st Like
Media
My high school took all the doors off the crappers in a doomed attempt to stop students from "smokin' in the boys room". It took me a couple months to get used to this...now it doesn't bother me at all, though I would use one with a door given the choice.

Of course this didn't help the smoking situation. What would happen was the junior member of the delinquent crew would be posted outside the door, and would come in and warn everyone when a teacher was about to come in. So the teachers would be greeted with the smell of smoke and a row of flushing toilets, but they couldn't actually catch anyone in the act.

I've never had a problem with casual nudity or gang showers.

Reactions: NordicMan

Gdmuscle

Just Browsing
Media
That's a good question there, how comfortable is anyone at Urinals or men's restrooms. Well to begin, myself not really it also depends on my mood. Being in a room full of guys standing in front of a urinal is very nerve racking for me, maybe that accounts for the pee shyness. This doesn't happen all the time, an example is the urinals at work which has no dividers. Strange things happen in most urinals, guys seem to not want to stand right next to each other. You see a row of 12 urinals and the guys stand one stall empty from each other. Not sure why this is, but even in the gay clubs, it's something that they do as well. The reason behind this maybe because of the insecurities that most of us have about guys that dangle to their knees. Many guys take into consideration their flaccid penis size when in urinals so when they are soft well they are usually smaller. So with this uncertainty many guys tend to shy away from them or shove their whole body into them. Straight or gay, it's the same in all restrooms and the same things go threw their heads. When I stand there I usually look at the next guy just a small glance, if he's bigger I go about my business. But if he's shorter I pull back and let him drewl.. LOL.. At work this guy usually likes to pee way far from the urinals and likes to lay his back at an angle so he's like making sure we all see his. The problem with this guy is he usually likes to get semi before he goes to the urinals. At times when he's not sporting his goods, he's against it.