No such thing as an 11 inch dick

osprey1987

Sexy Member
Media
Is it me or is there no such thing as an eleven inch dick. The biggest hard penis I've seen is Jack Napier and I'm sure his isn't over 11. I don't buy the idea that there are bigger dicks only they haven't been photographed. That's utter BS.

Isn't 10.8 impressive enough? Think how much blood needs to be pumped to keep that think hard for over 30 minutes of fast fucking. Even if not twice the average, it's still a lot more than twice the volume. The human penis is the biggest of all primates, the only animals that can support their weight on two legs and the only one without a bone. Jack's cock must be dozens of time's bigger's than a chimps.

Size isn't everything but volume is. Why do people say huge erection when each erection is the same size. Girls aren't impressed by your size, they're impressed you can keep something of that size up and rock hard for up continuously whilst they tease your head with their tongue. It's a test of determination.

The large hard penis is a symbol of perfect circulatory power, which indicates likelihood of longevity, an important factor in breeding. This is why many females find a large penis attractive enough to decide to mate with, even their vagina is relatively shallow.

Also, even when vaginal orgasm is unnecessary and totally OTT, it gives an excuse for the woman to have her lower torso harshly vibrated by thrusting, a sense of having her abs worshiped.

There's also the space age fantasy (who doesn't find this clip sexy YouTube - Right Stuff - selection testing clip) A long hard penis is a sign of unusual fitness. In space there will only be two or three crew members so you required to fellate one to keep return him to normality if anything went wrong, while he is allowed to test your abdominal strength himself by personally fucking you (selective breeding fantasy: are you good enough to satisfy the fittest male).

But anyway, who wants to please any woman in the world even if the "vagina can stretch to accommodate any penis" bull-crap is true. Some women are just too lazy to tell their partner what they want, and fix all their problems by becoming a size queen.

People say they've been fucked by foot long cocks because they want to feel like a champ. Isn't it strange virtually no-one says "because I measured it when...", let alone actually post a picture next a properly aligned ruler.

Don't think why would people lie; people can convince themselves of anything by inaccurate measurement and there own dream worlds. As long as we don't have to join your dream world, that's fine, but please don't itself our intelligence with bull-crap about anything more than 10x6 inches. Nobody believes anyone has lived past 125 years and no-one believes that Bush blew up the World Trade Centre.

Bluegrass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Is it me or is there no such thing as an eleven inch dick. The biggest hard penis I've seen is Jack Napier and I'm sure his isn't over 11. I don't buy the idea that there are bigger dicks only they haven't been photographed. That's utter BS.

Isn't 10.8 impressive enough? Think how much blood needs to be pumped to keep that think hard for over 30 minutes of fast fucking. Even if not twice the average, it's still a lot more than twice the volume. The human penis is the biggest of all primates, the only animals that can support their weight on two legs and the only one without a bone. Jack's cock must be dozens of time's bigger's than a chimps.

Size isn't everything but volume is. Why do people say huge erection when each erection is the same size. Girls aren't impressed by your size, they're impressed you can keep something of that size up and rock hard for up continuously whilst they tease your head with their tongue. It's a test of determination.

The large hard penis is a symbol of perfect circulatory power, which indicates likelihood of longevity, an important factor in breeding. This is why many females find a large penis attractive enough to decide to mate with, even their vagina is relatively shallow.

Also, even when vaginal orgasm is unnecessary and totally OTT, it gives an excuse for the woman to have her lower torso harshly vibrated by thrusting, a sense of having her abs worshiped.

There's also the space age fantasy (who doesn't find this clip sexy YouTube - Right Stuff - selection testing clip) A long hard penis is a sign of unusual fitness. In space there will only be two or three crew members so you required to fellate one to keep return him to normality if anything went wrong, while he is allowed to test your abdominal strength himself by personally fucking you (selective breeding fantasy: are you good enough to satisfy the fittest male).

But anyway, who wants to please any woman in the world even if the "vagina can stretch to accommodate any penis" bull-crap is true. Some women are just too lazy to tell their partner what they want, and fix all their problems by becoming a size queen.

People say they've been fucked by foot long cocks because they want to feel like a champ. Isn't it strange virtually no-one says "because I measured it when...", let alone actually post a picture next a properly aligned ruler.

Don't think why would people lie; people can convince themselves of anything by inaccurate measurement and there own dream worlds. As long as we don't have to join your dream world, that's fine, but please don't itself our intelligence with bull-crap about anything more than 10x6 inches. Nobody believes anyone has lived past 125 years and no-one believes that Bush blew up the World Trade Centre.

People in ancient times lived much longer than we do today. The age (125) you are skeptical of was not uncommon. Foot long cocks are indeed rare, but do exist. I've seen several myself and they are beautiful to behold. This picture I use as proof of the existence of human genitalia over 11 inches long. The human hand is 4 inches wide. This guy has two hands on his cock and there is room for at least one more, possible two. So, it's at least 11 inches long probably more like 14inches.
Most guys with huge cocks figure "why measure, nobody will believe me anyway".
I'm very well endowed and rarely give measurements for this very reason.

Attachments

Pdawg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
People in ancient times lived much longer than we do today. The age (125) you are skeptical of was not uncommon. Foot long cocks are indeed rare, but do exist. I've seen several myself and they are beautiful to behold. This picture I use as proof of the existence of human genitalia over 11 inches long. The human hand is 4 inches wide. This guy has two hands on his cock and there is room for at least one more, possible two. So, it's at least 11 inches long probably more like 14inches.

Would rather see the hand above his sack, he is cheating a bit but the thing is huge!

john_hiemer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

That is bignlong, a member here, and despite his recent claims of 12 inches his gallery shows 9.5" by 7"

http://www.lpsg.org/members/bignlong/albums/bignlong's+gallery+pictures/418641-gained-an-inch-;.html

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media

Osprey... I will let you know the answer to this query in a few weeks.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
People in Ancient times lived longer?

Nope.

....and that photo looks like photoshop to me.

And a photoshop of Bignlong, the former Mac3000 or whatever.
He only claims 10, but it's prodigious.

The OP is rather brilliant. Anyone who takes it strictly at its word needs a steaming and oscillatory wiping of the brain pan, though it's probably too late.
(Not you, Nova.)

A few problems, though.

The biggest hard penis I've seen is Jack Napier ....

You saw Jack hard? This is worth a book.

Size isn't everything but volume is.

Ummm, what's the difference?

The large hard penis is a symbol of perfect circulatory power, which indicates likelihood of longevity, an important factor in breeding.

Only if the unit in question is meant to be hard. Some are not.

In space there will only be two or three crew members so you required to fellate one to keep return him to normality if anything went wrong, while he is allowed to test your abdominal strength himself by personally fucking you (selective breeding fantasy: are you good enough to satisfy the fittest male).

Okay, honey. But this was classified stuff ... as you know.
I'd start sleeping in a different bed every night for the next little while.

Nobody believes anyone has lived past 125 years and no-one believes that Bush blew up the World Trade Centre.

She speaks trooth.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope.

And a photoshop of Bignlong, the former Mac3000 or whatever.
He only claims 10, but it's prodigious.

The OP is rather brilliant. Anyone who takes it strictly at its word needs a steaming and oscillatory wiping of the brain pan, though it's probably too late.
(Not you, Nova.)

A few problems, though.

You saw Jack hard? This is worth a book.

Ummm, what's the difference?

Only if the unit in question is meant to be hard. Some are not.

Okay, honey. But this was classified stuff ... as you know.
I'd start sleeping in a different bed every night for the next little while.

She speaks trooth.

Come on...resolve this issue. Pull out your 11 incher and get it over with.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
See...that's where you lost me :cool:
Really? You made it all the way to the end? I got lost somewhere between the 'harshly vibrating thrusting female ab worship' and 'fellatio in outer space being required to return crew members to normality'. (Though I admit the idea of having my cock sucked in zero gravity sounds fukn awesome!)

I think this is a contender for most rambling hallucinogenic post of the year. All I want to know is exactly what sort of mind altering substances the OP indulges in, or if this is the way his/her brain operates 'normally'.