NO touch orgasm

iamzin80

Just Browsing
Media
Anyone ever experenced this? I remember I went down on a girl once, and about 2 mins in she started to get super wet and from there she started really getting into it. Saying half sentences and what not, wasnt making any sense but was all over the place. After about 10 mins in she climaxed and it was such a turn on for me that I climaxed myself without my cock touching a single thing. Not a hand, not the bed, not clothing, nothing. IT was one of the biggest orgasims i ever had as well, I blasted a hell of a load to top it off. Turned out that was her first oral orgasim. After that we caught are 2nd wind and fucked the night away.

iamzin80

Just Browsing
Media
thats sounds crazy u didnt even touch her at all?? like u were across the room from each other??
No you misunderstood. Nothign was touching me, I was going down on her. It was her orgasim from me giving her head that made me cum. Not a thing was touching my cock other then air.

lpsg3320

Just Browsing
Media
Yes, this happened to me once my girlfriend and I split up and went our seperate ways. After about 4 years we got back together. In those four years I had a lot of sex with different women some older, that let us say taught me how to go down like no tomorrow. So my girlfiend whowe get back together and I show her my new moves and she is cumming like no tomorrow. I am so into it, don;t ever rememeber her cumming like this before that blast I shoot all over while I am still doing her. Wow it was great I married the girl!

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, it happened to me once, and I've posted about it before, so forgive the repetition. It was at school, and I was about 15 I guess, and in the middle of an important exam. For some reason I got extraordinarily tense and could feel an erection growing down my leg. I just couldn't go on writing. The tension built up into a spontaneous orgasm - with absolutely no 'assistance' at all - which was very powerful, and it was just as well I managed to keep quiet in public! Everything was fine after that, except for a great sticky wet patch soaking through my pants. Fortunately nobody saw it, and by the end of the exam it had dried out. It was a most strange experience and I have never forgotten it.

iamzin80

Just Browsing
Media
Yes, it happened to me once, and I've posted about it before, so forgive the repetition. It was at school, and I was about 15 I guess, and in the middle of an important exam. For some reason I got extraordinarily tense and could feel an erection growing down my leg. I just couldn't go on writing. The tension built up into a spontaneous orgasm - with absolutely no 'assistance' at all - which was very powerful, and it was just as well I managed to keep quiet in public! Everything was fine after that, except for a great sticky wet patch soaking through my pants. Fortunately nobody saw it, and by the end of the exam it had dried out. It was a most strange experience and I have never forgotten it.

Actually no lie that has happen to me as well, though I thought maybe the material of my clothing helped it a bit.