no under wear with a skirt

D_lijpjo

Just Browsing
Media
its the best thing ever, i just experienced it at a restaurant from a random girl who was flashing me her shaven clit every time she got up or sat down. She was pretty hot too. unfortunately i was with my GF, so i couldn't enjoy it as much as i wanted too

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Ha, there is a girl at my office who sits near me... she always wears skirts and never any undies. I've had a few nice looks at her goods. I actually am not attracted to her but her pussy looks amazing!

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had a gf who never wore panties under her skirts. She was black so it was a bit hard to see a clear view of her pussy espically at clubs. In the car she would hike up her skirt and her pussy would be exposed, it made it easier to finger her.

She wore a dress one day and the wind blew it up and she gave some people a good look of her pretty goodies.

cqguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MsThang and Fancypants - you have made my day! Don't suppose you'd be interested in some re-creation pics to spread that joy? :)

D_Andy_Conda

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to forgo panties when I was living in the mediterranean simply because it would get so hot
that any item of clothing that wasn't necessary, wasn't used.

I felt I 'breathed' far better without anything there and it just became more comfortable.
I still do it in summer but more with dresses as my skirts are quite short.

What are your reasons for doing it girls?

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
MsThang and Fancypants - you have made my day! Don't suppose you'd be interested in some re-creation pics to spread that joy? :)

here are a few for you...

http://www.lpsg.org/members/fancypa...allery+pictures/496657-upskirt-no-panties.jpg

http://www.lpsg.org/members/fancypa...tures/479677-chilling-and-relaxing-by-the.jpg

http://www.lpsg.org/members/fancypa...'s+gallery+pictures/496658-commando-again.jpg

What are your reasons for doing it girls?

I have several reasons for going commando:
Nubile mentioned a few... the weather, the comfort and 'breathability'. Alabama summers get quite hot and yes, less is more :)
Also, I just feel sexier going without! It's my little secret and I LOVE flashing my husband in public. (He kinda gets a kick out of it too.)
And don't forget.... EASY ACCESS........... for wandering fingers (mine or his)

And when wearing pants... I just hate panty lines... so nothing better than nice clean lines on pants. (ooops, pants were not part of the original question...) LOL

Fancy ~

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
The girl at my office was wearing an especially short skirt today and flashing pussy at everyone in the office all day! I was having drinks with some of the guys after work and even the manager had seen it and of course didn't complain! We're all agreed that she has one of he most beautiful pussies imaginable. I just don't like the fake boobs and blah face attached to it.