No underwear in the work place

D

deleted300444

Hey...not here to debate HR guidelines in the workplace....

I decided to go camando to work today. And I am in banking.

It is 100 degrees in Chicago and I could not muster the thought of putting underwear this morning.

Black dress pants socks shoes and hanging low.

Any others do this today or recently?

It was liberating!

TBSPW

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yea know i dont recall any dress code for any job ive had saying underwear was required

When I worked for Wal-mart/Sam's Club it was mentioned that appropriate undergarments must be worn at all times. I asked HR how often do they plan on inspecting and I thought the manager was going to die. :tongue:

Clancy7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey, interesting to note that underwear are required for visitors to the Hawaii State Prison and for female visitors,they cannot wear white blouses without bras and they have to declare when they are menstruating. Needless to say there is a strict dress code for visitors to the Hawaii State Prison.

sexoutlaw

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have gone commando in a suit and loved it. I have gone commando when I wore a uniform, a supervisor said I was showing too much and that the manager was going to write me up. I never put on underwear and was wondering how that would have looked on paper.LOL. I still go commando especially in the summer and love it when someone notices!

sexoutlaw

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have gone commando wearing a suit and in uniform. A supervisor advised me that the manager was going to write me up for showing too much. I never wore underwear and wondered how that was going to look on paper. LOL I still freeball especially in the summer with thin shorts and love it when someone notices!

travis7

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
comando.. 98%.. it is the land of the free. or are we. You may be told what you can or can not do in your house.. ..

travis7

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
but some guys like to see woman without a braw.. so.. why not show the outline of your dick in your pants.

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have nothing against going commando unless, your a dirty woman. We have a young woman working in our office who wears cotton dresses (white no less) with no underwear, Half the time she looks like she hasn't bathed. I told my boss she better not sit in my chair. Just nasty, in my mind.

D

deleted554163

I never wear underwear, and am amazed at how much attention my unit attracts - both at work and socially

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I go commando to work quite often. I try to be aware of which pants will show more and wear underwear on those days. Other than that, I let it swing.

Simba

D_John_DillDoe

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Summer time is always commando time for me. I purposely go visit the people on their smoke breaks outside to get attention. After summer i usually wear bulging underwear for extra show for the people at work to see. ;-)