No underwear in the work place

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by prince albert dong, Jul 25, 2012.

1. henryontims

henryontims Member

Albums:
    i go commando a lot (including work), but that is purely for my own satisfaction and pleasure -- not the enjoyment of others, who may or may not be amused. i specifically try NOT to attract attention. If a particular fabric or color of trousers is noticeably revealing, i wear underwear.

2. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    in jeans today, but commando, do it all the time. not just jeans, dress slacks as well

3. HJ1958

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm really the exact same. I go commando 24/7 and do it for my own comfort and pleasure. If I happen to wear anything that might show my dick or pubic hair, I will wear boxers. In all honesty, I avoid those types of pants, because I really have grown to hate underwear. It's like wearing two pairs of pants for me

4. musclebare9

Gold Member

Happens frequently here. Always on Friday which is dress down day.

5. open501s

open501s Member

always free ball in my office.

6. D_Phil_Doneafew

D_Phil_Doneafew Account Disabled

I always freeball. I own my own business so no one to bitch besides that its here at the lake, no one wears underwear. I have had several guys say that they freeball too. It's just the nature of the beast in the south, you WILL see at least one vpl a day.

7. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    i usually go commando but i learned a lesson a couple of summers ago.

i usually wear lightweight light color linen pants in the summer. one day a co-worker and i went out to pick up some lunch from a nearby deli, not far from work. it was a hot humid hazy disgusting summer day in nyc. on our way back to the office, the skies opened up with one of those brief but intense rain showers. we got soaked....my light linen pants clung to me, and became almost see thru....yup, my package was visible, my pants clung to my butt as well. had to use my co-worker, thankfully also a good friend as a shield to get back into the office without too much exposure, lol. aaaahhhhh, memories lol.

8. str8budchgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    is that prince albert of yours visible in your dress slacks when you go commando?

9. art

art
    Gold Member

No HR rules about clothing of any kind.

Oh, sorry, were you just trolling?

10. OscarM

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Today, the inevitable happened; I forgot to bring a clean pair of underwear to the gym!

After my shower I rummaged through my gym bag looking for my underwear that I thought I put in this morning. Somewhat in disbelief, I checked every pocket and corner - nothing! I thought about wearing the dirty pair but it was all sweaty/wet.... I always head straight to work after the gym and couldn't be bothered to head home for a clean pair...So I figured, fuck it.

Felt liberating but was subconscious all day.... Then it got a bit annoying cuz my balls started sticking to my thigh and with every step it was like I was ripping tape off my balls. (ok, exaggerating!)

Draft saved Draft deleted