No underwear

Andrea: I realise this is a forum for well endowed men and so I may be out of order posting this topic but here goes anyway.
You women out there - when do you wear underclothes, and when do you not?
Andrea xxxx

wvalady1968: Maybe we can get Pecker to move this to the Women's Issues forum?

I don't wear underwear when I'm bathing or making love. I've never been able to sleep well nude or sans panties, even though some nights it's easier to just give up on that battle.

And I've never gone commando. That's just a little too vulnerable. :D

Andrea: wvalady1968-

You don't go "commando"?
But sugar, what about when in evening dress?

Andrea xxxx

AnonyMs: I do not wear panties when in my jammies.... <corrected - sorry, Allie - LOLOLOLOL>

and my evening wear needs are quite small!

wvalady1968: Thank you, Pecker! :-*

[quote author=nony link=board=women;num=1067907203;start=0#4 date=11/03/03 at 17:28:38] I do not wear panties when in my panties....][/quote]

Do you mean like slacks? "I'm SO confused!"

and my evening wear needs are quite small !

Me2, Nony!

Andrea, I Do like thongs. I think they're very comfortable.

Andrea: I see. Was a little confused there honey.
So if you was to wear a dress and lines would be visible you would wear a thong? What about a bra?
And the Texan lady? You wear just panties when you go out?
Sorry people. Is this a language thing? I seem to have crashed over the Atlantic!
Andrea xxxx

Andrea: I think it depends on what kind of dress. Sometimes you really can't wear any underwear anyway.
When we go out, my hubby likes the idea I have no underwear on, and is more erotic for him than me I think.
Andrea xxxx

Tender: i rarely wear any.
i dont wear a bra unless im leaving the house.
sleep in my birthday suit...
:)
Tender

Andrea: Why is that Tender?
Do you find underwear uncomfortable?
I just cannot get a bra I like - I must be a freak. And due to my hubby have fallen out of the habit of wearing panties.
And I too go naked in bed. That was actually a condition of marriage! - my hubby's only condition!
Andrea xxx

Tender: well
its like this...
i find panites and bras to be too confining.
constricting.
pinching.
itchy.
scratchy.
creeping.
twisted, tied up and otherwise as Pooh, would say,
a Bother!
not to mention expensive, and cant find anything to fit.
and i mean nothing.
and then they shrink, unravell, fade, and otherwise fall apart.
i hate them all.

Tender

Andrea: Maybe we have more in common after all hon.
;)
Andrea xxxx

aussiechick63: I sleep naked. Pyjamas are a pain cos they get twisted.
I wear underwear to work. Most of the rest of the time I don't wear underwear. I like the feeling. I always wear a bra out, I need the support.

AnonyMs: It is stated in the dress code where I work that gender appropriate undergarments must be worn. Definately panites and bra with hose at the office.

wvalady1968: [quote author=Andrea link=board=women;num=1067907203;start=0#6 date=11/03/03 at 17:59:34] I see. Was a little confused there honey.

So if you was to wear a dress and lines would be visible you would wear a thong? What about a bra?

Sorry people. Is this a language thing? I seem to have crashed over the Atlantic!
Andrea xxxx[/quote]

Well, now, you've gone and made me think. I like that in a poster. Having underwear lines visible in everyday clothes is no big deal here. Quite common. And, Andrea, my everyday clothes are slacks/jeans with mock turtleneck shirts or blouses.

I love underwear. You could almost say I collect it. I love different items, styles, colors.

If I were to be attending a fancy dress ball [which prolly ain't gonna happen any time soon. :D] where I didn't have appropriate garments, then that would be a very good reason to go shopping again! :p

Tender: [quote author=nony link=board=women;num=1067907203;start=0#14 date=11/03/03 at 20:23:25]It is stated in the dress code where I work that gender appropriate undergarments must be worn.  Definately panites and bra with hose at the office.[/quote]
well i think it would be pretty obvious if a lady went without a bra, but Nony,
panties?
i mean do they look, or what?
::)
Tender

Andrea: Fancy dress? erm ...
Who would you go as?
Lady Godiva maybe?
mmm. I think I would go as a Bride of Dracula.
Andrea xxxx

jenny: most of the time I don't wear any underwear, only sometimes when I'm going to work. My boyfriend doesn't either. A lot of the time i don't wear anything around the house if I'm not going anywhere

Andrea: Do many women go naked in the house do you think?
I would imagine rather rare, even in the most liberal households.

Andrea xxx