No Underwear

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by aj31, Dec 17, 2009.

1. aj31

aj31 New Member

I live in New Zealand, I work with the public. Every Day more and more, I notice younger guys walking around with vpl's or bulges, and it obvious there not wearing any underwear. Some make it really hard not to stare.

Did any other Kiwi's notice this new trent, am I just imagining it? What about the rest of the world, how often do you notice this "trent".

2. wp0llard

wp0llard New Member

Albums:
    wtf is a trent

3. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, with the global economy the way it is....it's easier to go au natural...plus it's just a thing. I know sometimes it's merely a convenience to not wear anything.

4. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    maybe he meant trend?

5. paulobr79

paulobr79 Member

Albums:
    I often don't wear any underwear

6. Ed69

Gold Member

umm +1:confused:

7. lilbear

lilbear Member

So? What's the big deal?
    I go commando 24/7

8. Hanger2

Hanger2 New Member

I never wear underwear, same as lots of other guys. Hven't done so for 25+ years. A few years ago my family doctor told me that it is a growing trend among the young guys and well established with older guys. More recently I was at a new chiropractor for my first exam. The lady partner who did it asked me to take off my clothes and put on the gown then said "keep your skivies on if you want, if you are wearing any". It was common there as well for guys to go without. She then proceeded to take my measurements and test my reflexes etc. Testing my knee reflexes she looked straight up under the gown.

9. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    actually going commando or boxers are better for you than briefs or any tight fitting undies. Men who go without typically have a higher sperm count. Dr's will suggest boxers or commando to males that are having fertility problems. SO Let em swing! :)

10. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

Lately the temps have been sub-zero ºF here in Colorado so I've taken to wearing my boxer-briefs but otherwise, spring to autumn I free-ball. A buddy of mine is my Dermatologist and when I see him for an annual checkup, he always asks if I'm wearing underwear before he asks me to put on one of those awful paper gowns and says that about 75% of the people who live in this valley who are his patients go commando. I always tell him that we are both men, he's a doc and to just check what he needs to check because he's going to be looking at it anyway, gown or no-gown. Is it a trend? I think that it's more than a trend, it's a common practice.

11. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    I haven't worn underwear since I was 14.

12. wet4skin

Gold Member

Albums:
    i free-ball much of the time. enjoy feeling my cock flopping around while i'm walking.

13. jockmaestro

Gold Member

This is a popular misconception, not borne out by any scientific evidence.
    I guess we all have our own preferences ( duh), but tho' I freeball from time to time, I feel like my balls are vulnerable all the time. I opt for 2xist pouch briefs, which support and also have the hottest fuckin pouch there is.

What do freeballers do if they wear light colored pants? I mean, after a piss, there's usually a drop or two. How do they explain it? ( They probably don't.)

14. jockmaestro

Gold Member

Who the fuck invented those gowns? They're stoopid as hell. I always decline to wear them, as is any patient's right.

15. lilbear

lilbear Member

I haven't worn underwear since I was 19.

16. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Back in the '90s, the BOXERS OR BRIEFS debate became a big deal with both sides citing evidence for their position about fertility. The last bit of info that I read is that opinions differ within the scientific community and the results are considered to be inconclusive. In theory, if a guy who wears snug undies can't get his woman pregnant, it wouldn't hurt to ditch the undies for a while and see if it helps. Whether or not it would really make a difference and result in a pregnancy would need to be studied.

I consider freeballing to be a growing trend. I think many of the guys who wore boxers in the '90s and '00s realized that it feels almost the same to not wear boxers, so why bother? I like boxers / freeballing and haven't done the snug underwear thing for the past 4 years. It feels more comfortable to me.

17. surfgar0393

surfgar0393 New Member

Albums:
    i used to not wear underwear when i was a teen, but then i had a growth spurt in my 20's and started wearing them to just keep my junk under control. it feels more secure wearing underwear in public?

18. hairybase

hairybase Member

I free ball 100% of time, though I live in London and I can tell you right now is -2

19. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Same temperatures here, Ejacman, but that still doesn't stop me from freeballing. I haven't used underwear on a regular basis since I was in high school. About the only time I consider using underwear is when wearing light dress slacks in a situation where the VPL could prove embarrassing.

20. badinfluence

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I purposely do what I can to show my bulge. A vpl is a good thing nothing hotter than a set of eyes staring at my crotch.

Draft saved Draft deleted