No Underwear

Htt35

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What is wrong with your cock swinging inside your pants? I dont see anything wrong....

I used to have my foreskin stuck in my zipper while I was going thru puberty, that was 30+ years ago. I stopped wearing any underwear almost 10 years ago, and I had never got it stuck in zipper at all.... I just love the feeling of freedom without underwear.
Personally I just don’t like it

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes I have noticed it. Believe it or not I noticed a teen in church once going commando. Absolutely no doubt about it. At first I thought I was wrong, but being a man I quickly told myself I wasn't wrong. He was jiggling around like only an unrestricted cock can do, with a cut head showing off. Somehow I think the young stud noticed me looking as I felt I saw a very uncomfortable look come across his face. His soft was small which isn't bad, but better yet was his butt. He has the most awesome bubble butt I've seen. Read hair and about 6'3. Quite the looker also.

Reactions: Summershorts

Who owns no underwear?
I only have one pair for Dr. appointments, etc.
Only time wore any in the last 3 1/2 months was to the dermatologist.

Reactions: AlexanderCA

I haven't really noticed guys going commando, but here in Germany guys tend to have tighter pants than guys in the US, for example. Which I have to say I prefer!

Reactions: CraigS41

AlexanderCA

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I live in the coast so guys In all kinds of shorts free ball alot here. Board shorts, gym shorts, basketball shorts, Sweat shorts. Lots to look at. I'm constantly staring at bulges. I freeball almost full time.

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who owns no underwear?
I only have one pair for Dr. appointments, etc.
Only time wore any in the last 3 1/2 months was to the dermatologist.
I'm with you! I've freeballed 100% since going off to University! (And most of the time in high school.).
Underwear is a modern convention. Men never needed "support" for centuries. Going to the gym, is actually going to the place of nudity, if you look at the origins of the gym/gymnasium 'Gymnos'.
LET THE BOYS FREE!!!!!

Reactions: AlexanderCA

AlexanderCA

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
If a guy wears underwear and has a big bulge so be it. pants, jeans, or shorts, so be it. If he happens to not be wearing underwear and has a big bulge app be it. Why would we try to hide, conceal or squish what we have.

I have not worn underwear since puberty ! Only for running and gym.
Have you tried working out without underwear? The gym was one of the last places I wore underwear in my transition to full time freeballing. Once I tried it, I decided it was much more comfortable.