No Underwear

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you tried working out without underwear? The gym was one of the last places I wore underwear in my transition to full time freeballing. Once I tried it, I decided it was much more comfortable.
found when I tried it like that my junk got tangled and trapped...so jocked up is comfortable for me and my junk is happy

SamSpain

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The only time I put on underwear is for photos, other than that I never wear them - find it far too constricting, especially in this climate here x. Even as a kid I was asleep upping them off in protest until ppl have up trying to make me wear them lol x

Reactions: Summershorts

muscle_wagon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have you tried working out without underwear? The gym was one of the last places I wore underwear in my transition to full time freeballing. Once I tried it, I decided it was much more comfortable.
Yes, it's good.. But I leak precum while working out hard. So need to wear something to contain it.

Happy to Go Barefoot

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just put on my last pair of underwear and ripped it to shreds while I was wearing it.
I am now finally a member of the completely underwear free group.
Glad you joined the club! You won't look back ... this is the way to go.

Trevor

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes I have noticed it. Believe it or not I noticed a teen in church once going commando. Absolutely no doubt about it. At first I thought I was wrong, but being a man I quickly told myself I wasn't wrong. He was jiggling around like only an unrestricted cock can do, with a cut head showing off. Somehow I think the young stud noticed me looking as I felt I saw a very uncomfortable look come across his face. His soft was small which isn't bad, but better yet was his butt. He has the most awesome bubble butt I've seen. Read hair and about 6'3. Quite the looker also.

Half the guys I have fucked I met in church, or church groups in college.

Zipper_Guy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What is wrong with your cock swinging inside your pants? I dont see anything wrong....

I used to have my foreskin stuck in my zipper while I was going thru puberty, that was 30+ years ago. I stopped wearing any underwear almost 10 years ago, and I had never got it stuck in zipper at all.... I just love the feeling of freedom without underwear.

Do you mind to tell how was the caught-in-zipper incident happened?

Long Island John

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I only wear underwear when I'm at work. I especially like freeballing in the summer because I wear thin running shorts with the underlining taken out. I have a small cock there's no real bulge but it feels great. i also get excited when I think someone's sneaked a peek.

I only wear underwear when I'm at work. I especially like freeballing in the summer because I wear thin running shorts with the underlining taken out. I have a small cock there's no real bulge but it feels great. i also get excited when I think someone's sneaked a peek.
I gradually reduced my wearing of underwear outside of work. When I retired, I didn't immediately stop wearing it altogether, but found I was wearing it less and less often. About a year after I retired, I was wearing it rarely so I reduced my supply from about 20 to 10, and 6 then 3 shortly thereafter. Stayed at the 3 lever for about 6 months but averaged wearing it less than once a week. At that point, I decidet to only wear underwear when I had a doctor's appointment where I expceted to be asked to strip to my underwear. Four months and one doctor appointment later, I got rid of the last pair and am now completely underwear free.

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wore underwear for work and other needed places and went without underwear at home and on my days off for years. When I retired I went to full time with no underwear, with the exception of a few times, total time in underwear this year is less than 20 days. I will continue to do so as the boys hate the confinement and they need some air to stay cool in the summer heat.

I wore underwear for work and other needed places and went without underwear at home and on my days off for years. When I retired I went to full time with no underwear, with the exception of a few times, total time in underwear this year is less than 20 days. I will continue to do so as the boys hate the confinement and they need some air to stay cool in the summer heat.
How much underwear did you keep?
What did you do with the rest of it?

When I was reducing my underwear supply, I couldn't find any organization that would take it, even though some of it had hardly ever been worn.
Curious that you still have about half of your underwear supply if you wear it less than once a week. I would think 1 -3 pairs would be enough.
When I retired, I kept all of my underwear for about a year, and then reduced my supply of about 20 pair to 10. I soon realize that it was still more than I needed, and made further reductions to 6 and 3 pair shortly thereafter. Stayed at 3 for about 6 months and then decided to go full time except for doctor's appointments so got rid of 2 more. 4 months and 1 doctor appointment later, I disposed of the last one and am now underwear free.