Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't own any. Haven't in 30 years. . Once in a store, I looked at some (was looking for socks and came across underwear) had no idea there were so many different styles, and man is it expensive. . When I go to the doctors, and they say "strip to your underwear" I tell them "I don't wear any" and they give me a paper gown. Even when its 10 below here, I'm never outside long enough to get that cold. Seems like a waste of money to me. We shower every day and stay clean, so why bother.

Reactions: bigcalijock

Big Chav

Cherished Member
Media
I live in New Zealand, I work with the public. Every Day more and more, I notice younger guys walking around with vpl's or bulges, and it obvious there not wearing any underwear. Some make it really hard not to stare.

Did any other Kiwi's notice this new trent, am I just imagining it? What about the rest of the world, how often do you notice this "trent".
It's the best op - espesh in Grey Joggers bulging too

Chagomondaka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hello everyone. I want to start walking on command. And I would like if you can help me with some questions I have. 1. On hot days, are there any problems with sweat and friction? 2. It is preferable to have your balls shaved or trimmed. understanding that I do not have the option of laser hair removal 3. Is there any tip on how to use cream or talcum powder to hide the friction? 4. Do you carry emergency underwear with you?