No. VA/DC/MD ladies...Are you wanting your first anal?

PoohBear59

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey.

I broke in my primary partner this New Year's and she loved it. I did analinctus (analingus) and lots of massage to get her ready. It took years for her because she was not sure about it, but if this is what you want, it doesn't have to take years. We've done anal several times since New Year's.

You've got to be tested for everything or we can go to your doctor together and talk abou it before this because we are totally getting up close. Hell, I have got to be tested, too for your safety. I have a Planned Parenthood appointment coming up for testing, and I have a female urologist standing by to advise who is practical and no-nonsense. No, I do not do this all the time, I am looking for this experience and hope you are, too.

Q: How do you get a woman ready for anal sex?

Well, first you make sure (by asking) that she's had a good crap and a bath or maybe an enema, to be as clean as possible to start. Then you give her (help her find) an orgasm or two or three first the way men and women have since time began, and you eat her ass and use a pinky, then more, until she's totally ready for you. You don't rush it. It helps to alternate between fucking and ass play to give all the bits between tailbone and navel time to loosen up. Another thing I have learned is the woman can arch her back the right way to make insertion easier. That way is belly-concave if your'e from behind.

There is no need for Astroglide until later if you want to have more fuck time. Believe, spit is enough and I have plenty. It's nature's way. After getting warmed up, it's no problem.

During the orgasm, the sphincter starts loosening up. After, you can get it ready but it takes persistence and even TLC.

It might take more than one try or one session to get you your first tiem, but my lady said I did it right: no pain, felt filled, she enjoyed the new experience. I've been fooling around with my own ass for years, and have taken a Feeldoe several times, so maybe that is why. Also, I am not the biggest guy around, so maybe that is an advantage; we don't want to rip your insides out the first time!

No pressure. My other partner still is not sure. She loves it when I eat her ass and pussy, and one day we'll work towards this. So, no pressure for her or for you. I am a patient guy, I think.

Yes, both my partners will know we are doing this. Discretion for you is your option. After we fuck if we do get to that point, both my partners have rights of refusal for as long as it takes to be sure everybody's still healthy. That waiting period is the payback for the new experience. I can always jack off. Eight weeks is standard.

How likely is this? Well, here at LPSG, you never know. I figured I'd give the personals a go. What the hell, right?

Subscribing to Instant email on this one!

Northern Virginia

Mr. Average, more or less (E99 on They Fit scale...)

PoohBear59

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
god that was hard to read !!... happy hunting

Which jock fits you best, Tru? I like the microfiber Jockey thong.

You know, I do run long when I fuck and when I write. I'll keep my next personal to the point.

Rule of the experienced writer: Be Concise.

Rule of the inexperiened writer: Tell All, that is to say, Don' t Leave Anything Out, or someone might get the... well, you get the idea...

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh, I do.

Hey, Nine:

1) is your IQ really 160? What are your strengths and for lack of any better term, weaknesses?

2) I like your sig. Reminds me of The Cult of Personality.

IQ scores are pretty notoriously arbitrary. It depends on the test. I've scored lower and higher. 160 just seemed like a nice round number to me. Strengths? I'm a great whistler. Weaknesses? I stare at pretty girls too much.

Thanks. the first part of my sig is a quote from a NIN song.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow, thank god there's finally someone in the DC area willing to fuck girls in the ass. They're been clamoring for this for ages. Thanks for stepping up to the plate, Poo Bear. I bet your inbox is going to be inundated with responses.

LMAO! How appropos! I didnt want to laugh but that was a great response, Ryan!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey.

I broke in my primary partner this New Year's and she loved it. I did analinctus (analingus) and lots of massage to get her ready. It took years for her because she was not sure about it, but if this is what you want, it doesn't have to take years. We've done anal several times since New Year's.

You've got to be tested for everything or we can go to your doctor together and talk abou it before this because we are totally getting up close. Hell, I have got to be tested, too for your safety. I have a Planned Parenthood appointment coming up for testing, and I have a female urologist standing by to advise who is practical and no-nonsense. No, I do not do this all the time, I am looking for this experience and hope you are, too.

Q: How do you get a woman ready for anal sex?

Well, first you make sure (by asking) that she's had a good crap and a bath or maybe an enema, to be as clean as possible to start. Then you give her (help her find) an orgasm or two or three first the way men and women have since time began, and you eat her ass and use a pinky, then more, until she's totally ready for you. You don't rush it. It helps to alternate between fucking and ass play to give all the bits between tailbone and navel time to loosen up. Another thing I have learned is the woman can arch her back the right way to make insertion easier. That way is belly-concave if your'e from behind.

There is no need for Astroglide until later if you want to have more fuck time. Believe, spit is enough and I have plenty. It's nature's way. After getting warmed up, it's no problem.

During the orgasm, the sphincter starts loosening up. After, you can get it ready but it takes persistence and even TLC.

It might take more than one try or one session to get you your first tiem, but my lady said I did it right: no pain, felt filled, she enjoyed the new experience. I've been fooling around with my own ass for years, and have taken a Feeldoe several times, so maybe that is why. Also, I am not the biggest guy around, so maybe that is an advantage; we don't want to rip your insides out the first time!

No pressure. My other partner still is not sure. She loves it when I eat her ass and pussy, and one day we'll work towards this. So, no pressure for her or for you. I am a patient guy, I think.

Yes, both my partners will know we are doing this. Discretion for you is your option. After we fuck if we do get to that point, both my partners have rights of refusal for as long as it takes to be sure everybody's still healthy. That waiting period is the payback for the new experience. I can always jack off. Eight weeks is standard.

How likely is this? Well, here at LPSG, you never know. I figured I'd give the personals a go. What the hell, right?

Subscribing to Instant email on this one!

Northern Virginia

Mr. Average, more or less (E99 on They Fit scale...)

OH my! Now I know why your online name is POO bear! LOL! I was just about to think what an innocent looking face you had. Oh well.... who knows what lurks behind the glasses of the mild mannered ones.

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow, thank god there's finally someone in the DC area willing to fuck girls in the ass. They're been clamoring for this for ages. Thanks for stepping up to the plate, Poo Bear. I bet your inbox is going to be inundated with responses.

I'm sorry, but that literally made me lol sitting right here at my laptop :biggrin1:

PoohBear59

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
OH my! Now I know why your online name is POO bear! LOL! I was just about to think what an innocent looking face you had. Oh well.... who knows what lurks behind the glasses of the mild mannered ones.

Yeah, funny how that turns out. I worship both my Pookie-Bear's and my Schmoopie's asses like the goddesses they truly are. Not to replace worshiping their girlie-bits but in addition to that. More than any other guy I know.

Still waters run deep. My Celtic name has to do with still waters.

But Pookie named me Pooh-Bear as in Winnie-the-Poo. I don't go for poo, I just try to keep everything from naval to tailbone happy. I am not a scat-lover or diaperist.

PoohBear59

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm sorry, but that literally made me lol sitting right here at my laptop :biggrin1:

Really, he sort of caught me out!

Good sense of humor from the Ninester. As we say in Usenet, TWAPGCOC (That Was A Perfectly Good Cup Of Coffe). Which is now sprayed, spit-take style all over the monitor....