No vaginal orgasm

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any one have any advice about an older woman (I am 21 and she is 47) who says she has never had a vaginal orgasm and therefore thinks she can't have one?

I am determined to prove that is totally wrong to her.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would suggest buying her a vibrator
and telling her to masturbate with it
to learn the cues of her own body.

Then when she recognizes what
gets her mojo working, she can
translate that to hot sex with
you and recognizing the cues in
her body during sex.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Can't say as I've made enough women have orgasms to give advice here. If we were talking men, I could help more. My understadning is that many women mostly reach orgasm alone as they know their bodies best (As do men). And not have any evidence sure makes it easy to fake them. Good luck.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh hey...Lex just answered the
fascination for cum shots with
men...it is indeed their proof
that a man has reached climax
as some guys figure women are
faking it...hmmmm.:rolleyes:

ThaitAss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Speaking as a 47 year old, I'd love to know how your lady got your attention and what attracted you to her. I have my eye on this hunky 23 year old, you see...

As for vaginal versus clitoral orgasm, I've found it pretty much impossible to orgasm
from vaginal stimulation alone. It's also very difficult for a man to bring me to orgasm even with clitoral stimulation. Have you managed that for her? You're doing really well if you have.

But don't let it become a big issue between you - because you'll end up making her feel like she isn't "performing properly." Vaginal stimulation is a vital part of the sex act for me, and probably for her as well, and contributes to the overall enjoyment.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
I had a girlfriend like this. She could cum if I ate her but not strictly from vaginal intercourse. Someone suggested that I pleasure her orally to the brink of orgasm and then ram my cock into her. I tried this a few times and almost had it but we broke up. See my thread in "Relationships..." about my wild ex. It's her.

ThaitAss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorcerer said:
Someone suggested that I pleasure her orally to the brink of orgasm and then ram my cock into her.
I reckon I'd rather have the orgasm from oral, and then have the cock rammed in. I hate that gettiing to the brink rubbish. Just push me over - don't worry, I'll be back for more.

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As much of what we feel in sex is about self-esteem and feeling wanted as it is about physical stimulation. Some would say this is even more true when said about women (comments ladies?).

If your lady feels she is extra special, feels that you are listening to her body and taking her cues, that you're doing it not just because you can, but because you want her specifically, she is far more likely to orgasm in whatever form.

All people are neurally wired different to one another. Some women do find orgasm is easier from one form of stimulation than another just like guys know just how they like to jerk off or be sucked just so, but it's all controlled by the brain where theses nerve pulses end up, not by the meaty friction.

Show your 47 year old lady, whether love is involved or not, that at that time you are together she is the most wonderful thing in the world, that there is nowhere you'd rather be, no-one you'd rather be with, no pussy you'd rather be deep inside than hers and you're half way to giving her vaginal Nirvana already.

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ThaitAss said:
Speaking as a 47 year old, I'd love to know how your lady got your attention and what attracted you to her. I have my eye on this hunky 23 year old, you see...

As for vaginal versus clitoral orgasm, I've found it pretty much impossible to orgasm
from vaginal stimulation alone. It's also very difficult for a man to bring me to orgasm even with clitoral stimulation. Have you managed that for her? You're doing really well if you have.

But don't let it become a big issue between you - because you'll end up making her feel like she isn't "performing properly." Vaginal stimulation is a vital part of the sex act for me, and probably for her as well, and contributes to the overall enjoyment.

Hey ThaitAss -- Its quite a little story. I'm a Med Student and therefore get to spend time in the hospital... especially the ER. Well she is a nurse and has spied me in scrubs where my parts show thru somewhat where the exhibitionist part of me is manifesting itself. We talked a lot... and we had a small ice storm so I drove her home... after irish coffee and more talk... she wanted (needed) a large dick and she got one.

10inchPlus60

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
EnglishGentleman said:
As much of what we feel in sex is about self-esteem and feeling wanted as it is about physical stimulation. Some would say this is even more true when said about women (comments ladies?).

If your lady feels she is extra special, feels that you are listening to her body and taking her cues, that you're doing it not just because you can, but because you want her specifically, she is far more likely to orgasm in whatever form.

All people are neurally wired different to one another. Some women do find orgasm is easier from one form of stimulation than another just like guys know just how they like to jerk off or be sucked just so, but it's all controlled by the brain where theses nerve pulses end up, not by the meaty friction.

Show your 47 year old lady, whether love is involved or not, that at that time you are together she is the most wonderful thing in the world, that there is nowhere you'd rather be, no-one you'd rather be with, no pussy you'd rather be deep inside than hers and you're half way to giving her vaginal Nirvana already.
Ladies and Gentleman....I think we have a WINNER here....

But all the rest of you have valuable contributions...The 40- 50- and 60- women I have had great sexual relationships with conveyed sentiments like those expressed by EnglishGentleman. Only fortunate to ever find one woman that could truly identify or describe a vaginal orgasm for me to understand ( yes we males are often thick in more than one way).

She was blessed with being multi-orgasmic as well. In those settings she told me that a partner had to be sensitive to her mood and needs for full arousal that not many males were willing to provide pursue.

In other words she did not respond to those SLAM BAM THANK YOU MAM approaches that were hot when she was in her 20s. Stamina is valued in younger males. Time and tempermant has its rewards. Older woman also express a desire just to be held with or without the afterglow of sex present.
:cool:

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Grit said:
Any one have any advice about an older woman (I am 21 and she is 47) who says she has never had a vaginal orgasm and therefore thinks she can't have one?

I am determined to prove that is totally wrong to her.

Got into trouble here. This gal has been talking to a whole lot of the other women about me. It appears that I have become the latest joke about hooking up with everyone imaginagle in the supply and janitorial closets. You know like the goings on from the TV shows. Not only have they said things about getting me into an exam room I have even been asked if I would give an anatomical showing. While I like all the attention, I think I have to cool the jets here and let her find someone else to give her the big O.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Grit said:
Got into trouble here. This gal has been talking to a whole lot of the other women about me. It appears that I have become the latest joke about hooking up with everyone imaginagle in the supply and janitorial closets. You know like the goings on from the TV shows. Not only have they said things about getting me into an exam room I have even been asked if I would give an anatomical showing. While I like all the attention, I think I have to cool the jets here and let her find someone else to give her the big O.
If their talkmakes you more uncomfortable than it strokes your ego and boosts your esteem, tell them in no uncertain tersm that while you appreciate the jokes, you'd rather not endure them all day (night at work). Be upfront and honest.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Grit said:

You are a smart guy...seems like she's
quite immature, despite her chronological
age.

Yes, attention can be flattering but as
you see, being just a sexual object can
also be hurtful.

Hi all,

my first 'proper' posting. I've found that it is possible to bring a woman to orgasm vaginally by foreplay. You have to be able to locate and caress her clitoris in a way she likes it (when she masturbates for example). You also have to fine her g spot as well inside her too. A good indicator a womans really aroused as many know is if she is very wet vaginally. Some women find having their neck kissed and gently bitten also the nipples tweaked gently adds to them becoming more aroused. The grinding of hips together with her pelvic bone rubs against her clit and this should when all said and done heighten her to orgasm really....Maybe Im wrong but I've found that if 2 people really click, the sex is great and the orgasm occurs....its happened for me with women. Hope that helps.

SR_search4bp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Grit,
do you really think that a vaginal orgasm is "better" than a clitoral one? Besides the fun which someone can have with all these erotic activities, the final goal is and should be an orgasm, no matter in which way!
You put yourself under a certain pressure if you think you would have to prove your lady that she is able to have a vaginal orgasm. And believe me, all kinds of these pressures lead in one way or the other to frustration if you cannot reach the self-defined goal.
Most women don't know a vaginal orgasm and always need a certain stimulation of other spots, so be so kind and accept that and respect your sex partner! It's respecting another human being being different, nothing else.
Try to make the woman feel good in bed, much more important - and have fun, BOTH of you!
Judith

spankorama_gal

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sf1378 said:
Hi all,

my first 'proper' posting. I've found that it is possible to bring a woman to orgasm vaginally by foreplay. You have to be able to locate and caress her clitoris in a way she likes it (when she masturbates for example). You also have to fine her g spot as well inside her too. A good indicator a womans really aroused as many know is if she is very wet vaginally. Some women find having their neck kissed and gently bitten also the nipples tweaked gently adds to them becoming more aroused. The grinding of hips together with her pelvic bone rubs against her clit and this should when all said and done heighten her to orgasm really....Maybe Im wrong but I've found that if 2 people really click, the sex is great and the orgasm occurs....its happened for me with women. Hope that helps.
absolutely. a woman has to know that you are there with her 100percent. if she takes ages to come and she even senses that ur bored with trying to please her you have no chance in making her come. you have to want to do it. not just go through the motions. and womens g spots are in all different places. some are difficult to locate but when you do wow!!

10inchPlus60

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
spankorama_gal said:
absolutely. a woman has to know that you are there with her 100percent. if she takes ages to come and she even senses that ur bored with trying to please her you have no chance in making her come. you have to want to do it. not just go through the motions. and womens g spots are in all different places. some are difficult to locate but when you do wow!!
JUST A POSTSCRIPT REPLY TO MY EARLIER POST REPLY....GOOD SEX CAN TAKE MANY FORMS AND COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY. A WOMAN WILL EITHER TELL YOU DIRECTLY OR GIVE YOU LOTS OF SIGNS THAT YOU HAVE PLEASED HER SEXUALLY....SOME WOMEN HAVE NOT HAD MUCH EXPERIENCE WITH ORGASMS AND NEED TIME DISCOVERING HOW TO ACHIEVE THEM.

I LEARNED IN MY LATE 20S NOT TO SET QUOTAS FOR ORGASMS SO AS TO NOT PUT UNDUE PRESSURE ON MYSELF OR MY PARTNER...IT MAKE TAKE YOU A WHILE TO LEARN WHAT EACH WOMAN HAS THAT IS UNIQUELY HER "SIGNATURE" FOR MAKING LOVE. MUCH OF THE PLEASURE COMES FROM EXPLORING YOUR SEXUALLY WITH YOUR PARTNER...HAPPY HUNTING....:redface: