No walnut sack effect for me last night when I jizzed

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seems odd, don't it? I thought it might've been a weak orgasm, but the amount of nut custard I expelled said otherwise. Usually my sack goes like I said, a walnut texture and appearance for like a minute or two, but last night seemed different. Not unwelcome, but different.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Orgasms are often different for no reason. I recall once I had a very hard erection very early in the game, and with only about three minutes of hand/mouth play I shot a stream of sticky clear liquid about twice as far as I would ordinarily come. It was really strange, but it only happened once and I don't seem to have any major differences over time.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Orgasms are often different for no reason. I recall once I had a very hard erection very early in the game, and with only about three minutes of hand/mouth play I shot a stream of sticky clear liquid about twice as far as I would ordinarily come. It was really strange, but it only happened once and I don't seem to have any major differences over time.
Well- my-ORGASM WASN'T weak, it's just my sack didn't go walnut like always is all.