Media
Sexuality
No Response

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Based on the kind of questions we ladies get around here, i am getting the impression that some guys secretly hope that women talk about dicks over coffee, at the club, in the car, etc. They are secretly hoping they share dick photos on their phone with everyone they know in order to rack up tons of jealousy from every female in a 100 mile radius.

The guy is hoping that all of her friends will be lining up to get a gander at his monster cock and will want to fuck it too. I suppose this works out well in case his girlfriend doesn't work out. Maybe she will tell her mom, her sister and the people at work too!

Maybe his dick will be so fabulous that no matter any problems he has, his dick will hold him up and she'll be too worried about not getting to fuck him anymore to break up with him.

I know it's hard to believe, when you are at LPSG seeing all these posts about sex and dicks, that most people don't feel comfortable talking about these topics with random and close people in their everyday life. After all, a shocking silence from the other person (indicating their shyness to talk about sex) makes one feel a little silly for bringing it up.

She might be actually working at work and doesn't think talking about cocks over the water cooler would be very professional of her. Maybe her friend doesn't even have a boyfriend and it would be weird to just bust out in a conversation about YOUR dick.

Maybe she's shy about these things and when you texted her dick to her, she liked it and thought about your dick but never for a moment thought anyone else would be interested in hearing about it. No offense fellas, but this obsession about how important your genitals are to the whole planet has no base in reality. It really expresses more of an insecurity and need for acceptance from complete strangers to validate yourself.

Even in sex conversations I try hard to NOT bring up my husband's size or any problems related to it mainly because i don't want people to think im lying. I believe throwing something like that out there when the other person didn't ask makes you look like a bragger or a liar.

We usually are worried about what other people think when they are really probably just thinking of themselves. Your dick is probably fine, it's probably well above average if you are here and everything will be ok. You don't need everyone within 6 degrees of seperation to notice it. Be a good person and you'll have nothing to worry about.

Your dick can't save you if you don't have anything else to offer. Not to mention, if you insist on your cock being the center of attention, you might just drive her away- no matter how great the sex is.

Go ahead and flame me for this thread....

So have I got a big dick or not!? :tongue:

PS I remember your vid and your husband does have a very thick penis. I won't mention the number since that would be even more weird than recalling what I already have. Plus I don't want you to get anymore PM's than you already do!

Last edited:
Media
well she never claimed to not think about dick at all. she claimed it wasn't her primary thought for every waking moment.

and when she's posting here she's contemplating music of the spheres...:rolleyes:

you know it's funny...I don't recall any of our gay brethren ever getting defensive about being called "size queens." or insisting that they were on lpsg for reasons other than dick

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, PM. From reading this thread, I've learned that you're right. It appears that lots of the men here really do think that we think about big dix ALL THE TIME.

And so many straight guys in chat room complain that the women in the chat room are in there only to talk about "the weather" and not about cock.

Evidently we're thinking about it all the time, yet we're not talking about it enough!

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and when she's posting here she's contemplating music of the spheres...:rolleyes:

you know it's funny...I don't recall any of our gay brethren ever getting defencive about being called "size queens." or insisting that they were on lpsg for reasons other than dick
are you thinking about big cocks right now?
i bet you are.

some of those gay guys don't know why straight guys come here. they think it's some kind of closeted denial deal.

RedsHubby

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Scalawag, I have been married to Mantis for almost 12 years now and I have had the priviledge of camming with her in the chatroom and I am well aware of her camming on her own. I am usually in the room. I can attest to the fact that for months now she has had no interest in camming. I see her in the chatroom with no cam windows open. She goes in there to talk about pretty interesting and mundane topics. We talk about them as she asks my opinion about whats being talked about in there. I would also like to remind you that she has been through hell trying to find ways to not tear during sex and try to not get bladder infections from the friction. She doesn't like me being as large as I am. It takes a lot of effort on botb our parts to keep sex enjoyable. She found lpsg by doing research on help with vaginal tearing. She is still here because my wife has always been an avid forum chatter no matter the board name. She is just that way. I ask that your suspicious tone towards her be backed up with decent research and how she came here and why she stays here. You need to also read the post dates on what you are digging up and go ask your chatroom buddies if she is the center of attention in there. I assure you she probably isn't as she has been ill for months abd quite shy about her body changes as of late even with me seeing her. So whatever issues you have with her might have something more to do with you and not who you think she is. She shares alot of serious life topics on here and likes helping people get past the same sexual problems we have had. If anything she has been pissing off a lot of fellows who miss her overt sexuality. She reads their hostile messages to me because some of them are sadly funny to hear.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But isn't it the same way with guys? I mean I don't think of boobs all day, or women sexually. I normally won't think twice if i see a beautiful woman, I'm not going to mental undress her or anything.

But isn't it the same way with guys?
Yes, but women are no different. All women want to be the head-turning, light-sparkling, irresistable, sexy beast that you and your man-buddies desire even if she desires no sexual relations with you.

The trick here is this: For females no one body-part has greater potential to cause pleasure that can be shown. I assure you if the vagina were inverted and could be advertised it would be, no different than the non-sexual wads of fat on most any woman's chest.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Scalawag, I have been married to Mantis for almost 12 years now and I have had the priviledge of camming with her in the chatroom and I am well aware of her camming on her own. I am usually in the room. I can attest to the fact that for months now she has had no interest in camming. I see her in the chatroom with no cam windows open. She goes in there to talk about pretty interesting and mundane topics. We talk about them as she asks my opinion about whats being talked about in there. I would also like to remind you that she has been through hell trying to find ways to not tear during sex and try to not get bladder infections from the friction. She doesn't like me being as large as I am. It takes a lot of effort on botb our parts to keep sex enjoyable. She found lpsg by doing research on help with vaginal tearing. She is still here because my wife has always been an avid forum chatter no matter the board name. She is just that way. I ask that your suspicious tone towards her be backed up with decent research and how she came here and why she stays here. You need to also read the post dates on what you are digging up and go ask your chatroom buddies if she is the center of attention in there. I assure you she probably isn't as she has been ill for months abd quite shy about her body changes as of late even with me seeing her. So whatever issues you have with her might have something more to do with you and not who you think she is. She shares alot of serious life topics on here and likes helping people get past the same sexual problems we have had. If anything she has been pissing off a lot of fellows who miss her overt sexuality. She reads their hostile messages to me because some of them are sadly funny to hear.

I can see why PM loves you!

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been trying to tell my boyfriend that my friends are not dying to see his penis, I don't share details about it, show pictures of it, and discuss it at length with all my friends. Men REALLY do think that if you are wild about his penis then all female creatures must be, and they're all dying to see it, touch it, talk about it. I agree with PM 100%. It's a little ridiculous!

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, but women are no different. All women want to be the head-turning, light-sparkling, irresistable, sexy beast that you and your man-buddies desire even if she desires no sexual relations with you.

The trick here is this: For females no one body-part has greater potential to cause pleasure that can be shown. I assure you if the vagina were inverted and could be advertised it would be, no different than the non-sexual wads of fat on most any woman's chest.

Those wads of fat are sexual organs, believe me, Symphonic!

And Mantis get well from your surgery soon.