No, we don't think of dix all day...

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By the way, (and I don't speak for every man here) but there is a HUGE chunk of my day where I absolutely do not think about boobs, clits, lips, legs, butts, or anything else about a woman.

That happens to me too... when I sleep (and that's a small part of my day - insomnia sucks).

There are times when I do wish I didn't constantly think about sex, but my condition won't let me. <-- Sex drive and hormones of an 18 year old with a 45 year old body and mind.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, I don't think about his manhood all day long, but I do think about him. And no, I would not share information about his size or ability or anything. Except maybe here :biggrin1:!

Seriously, if I would share such personal secrets with my girlfriends it would sound like a lot of bragging. Believe it or not, some of my friends say they don't even like sex! I cannot understand that at all. A lot of them see it as a chore, something they need to get out of the way, or something they use to get something. So when the conversation does turn to sex it's usually in a negative way. Sometimes I just want to scream "my husband is a fantastic lover." They would either hate me or think I'm lying. I don't know about them sometimes.

Anyway, if I ever had a desire to be with one of their husbands their attitude would squash it pretty quickly. Hmmm, but what if they're protecting something? That's an intriguing thought..... nah. Not a chance.

D

deleted105034

Aww Ellie, I know how you feel!

Sometimes I just want to brag about how my wife gives toe-curling blowjobs, but I don't want to inspire jealousy among my not-so-lucky friends.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i like to brag about my girlfriend who none of my friends have met because she goes to a different school in Canada and is also a model and no i'm not lying about her stop accusing me the reason the only picture i have of her is cut out from a magazine is because she's a model i already told you shut up...she's awesome!

D_Ollyvall Oilyclit

Just Browsing
Media
i like to brag about my girlfriend who none of my friends have met because she goes to a different school in Canada and is also a model and no i'm not lying about her stop accusing me the reason the only picture i have of her is cut out from a magazine is because she's a model i already told you shut up...she's awesome!

And she loves threesomes, right?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, I don't think about his manhood all day long, but I do think about him. And no, I would not share information about his size or ability or anything. Except maybe here :biggrin1:

I think my friends would feel uncomfortable if I volunteered information like that because they wouldn't want to share back with me. It's not an acceptable subject!

Even if they felt comfortable, I'm possessive of TheBoyfriend. His talents are mine and I don't feel any desire to share stories with my friends. I'm even uncomfortable sharing here, but I try to be a lot more open here than IRL. :redface:

Aww Ellie, I know how you feel!

Sometimes I just want to brag about how my wife gives toe-curling blowjobs, but I don't want to inspire jealousy among my not-so-lucky friends.

Yes, TheBoyfriend once told me he often wanted to brag about how often I like to suck his cock, but he couldn't because all of his friends would hate him! :lmao:

I told him I'd kill him if he ever did that. :eek:

LOL!

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And she loves threesomes, right?

oh yah, she LOVES threesomes...and fivesomes. we've TOTALLY Had a fivesome. she's so kinky. she likes the SBMD and bonding stuff the best. and she's VERY bisexual. not, like, a little bisexual. VERY bisexual but she only has sex with me and other girls, but only when i'm there with the girls who are also bisexual and have sex with me. and also she has a twin sister.