No Wifeswapping in Amarillo! No!

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Here's the link. He Who Casts the First Stone

Seems utlra christianists believe it's their right to "out" members of their community for freely practicing sexual expression that does not meet the standards of the christiianist missionary-style rhythm method. Again, Texas is a the forefront of being "special." :smile:

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And I was just wondering the other day why I spend so little time at my home in Texas. I can add this one to my list. I best stay in Asia, tend to my businesses, and swing with my friends.

In the article I found it interesting that this group of swingers were mostly a middle class working couples. I bet that the rich and powerful in Amarillo are still swapping wifes on Saturday evenings as they leave their expensive Country Club. In the morning the wives stop at the donut shop to bring home breakfast and return home before church.

I have lived and worked in a lot of small towns all over the US, and the above scenario has occurred at everyone of those towns.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wonder how many skeletons this "pastor" has in his closet and how closely he follows Biblical teaching. His fourth wife, wasn't it? Did he marry her before or after his "conversion"?

So many of these religious nutjobs (and I don't include ordinary religious people in that) use their religion as an excuse to have a go at other people who are different or don't look at life in exactly the same way as they do. You can guarantee that if Jesus walked in on one of their meetings they'd find fault with him too.

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
.... You can guarantee that if Jesus walked in on one of their meetings they'd find fault with him too.

Viking you have reminded me of an important teaching.... If Jesus was in Amarillo he would have been attending that New Years party and not hanging with the protesters. These radical conservative religious zealots seem to forget that Jesus hung out with the prostitutes, sinners, and tax collectors, not the Pharisees. Amarillo Repent is our modern day Pharisees in Texas.