Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't want to verbally abuse your cock so STOP asking. Your name is obvious when you are into SPH (small penis humiliation). There has to be some genetic brain mutation that compels you all to sound exactly the same. The following is an entirely frabricated letter off the top of my head, but those of you who know what i'm talking about could come up with one just like this:

Hi Rouge- i wanted to ask you a personal question....whats the smallest cock you've ever had? would you consider a guy as small as me? Do you think my wife could even be satisfied with it....im trying to talk her into fucking a horse hung dick because i know her pussy would love it.

Whats the biggest dick you've ever had between those luscious breasts of yours?

I know my dick would be swallowed up and you wouldnt even see it. Whats the smallest you'd ever fuck? Thanks for your time as i know a beautiful woman like you has to be busy....

Also, do you like hung men and is your hubby large? He sure looks big! Look at my gallery and tell me if my cock would satisfy you.

Signed someone who has the following words in their screen name- small, little, tiny, baby, 3inches, 2inches, nodick, microscopic dick, nodickatall, etc.

Usually followed up with a gallery with a peanut cock. Sorry guys SPH is not my gig and its not for MOST people or else we wouldnt be here. Is there a template you guys just fill in the blanks to contact random folks?

If i were flat chested and 32aaa i wouldnt go onto a Big Tit Support Site and send tons of messages to the men wondering if my tits were enough for them, if they'd like to titfuck me and have ulterior motives to be insulted. Many people get sucked into this in the chatrooms trying to make some poor bloke feel better about himself because he sounds so depressed. Only to find out he wants you to make fun of him.

Sorry guys, i dont know how to treat you because its damned if you do damned if you dont. It's a psychological game i dont want to play with you! Just ASK someone if they are into SPH instead of trying to kill them with the slow death of a million questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is like the woman in the show off gallery that pumped her pussy into this deformed looking, grotesque thing. She wanted people to gawk and say bad things. WTF is up with people?
Thats like UVH, or ugly vagina humiliation. Thats a woman's issue.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Having had experience with both types of people mentioned above I seriously don't get it. You'd think there were groups or websites dedicated specifically to both of those purposes and that they would feel obliged to go there where the majority of people are actually interested in that topic.....then again I suppose there the humiliation wouldn't be genuine? It's beyond my mental capacity to understand it though.

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Everyone is into different things. It's all perception.
My attitude might be considered perverted for a normal white bread eater, however I'm still fairly prude when compared to most people on this website.

BUT, this is one of those very VERY strange fetishes. It doesn't make much sense for a person that's not into it. If I had a girlfriend, I surely wouldn't jump into euphoria when she'd call me small!

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I so hear you Rouge. I think they are mistakenly under the impression that since this is a big dick site that those with less than normal size would be ridiculed. But, since this is a support group (at least in theory) humiliation just doesn't fit.

It's like when a sub asks me to dominate him and I tell him he is not worthy of my domination... and he goes away somehow satisfied.

I've been humiliated and mistreated in a relationship. I did not like it. I did not seek it out. I have absolutely NO idea why a person would seek it out unless they think that they are lower than the dirt swine and in need of being exterminated and are just seeking confirmation.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
They do it to other guys too unfortunately.

They want you to talk to them about how big your dick is, how you would fuck their girl with it, and how small and worthless their dick is and could not satisfy the girl. Rinse and repeat. :confused:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They do it to other guys too unfortunately.

They want you to talk to them about how big your dick is, how you would fuck their girl with it, and how small and worthless their dick is and could not satisfy the girl. Rinse and repeat. :confused:

Sorry, but SPH is just weird to me. I've experienced the same as the OP numerous times. :irked: It seems to go in cycles. Sometimes I change my signatutre for a week or two and then they go away.

Y'all may adapt the following as needed:

I am a single Black female.
I prefer white or Latino men
I am not a slut, I have morals.
I do not want a fuck buddy!
I don’t have sex with married men.
I prefer long, thick cocks.
I have no interest in SPH!

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's like when a sub asks me to dominate him and I tell him he is not worthy of my domination... and he goes away somehow satisfied.

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There also seems to be the group that could be referred to as Premature Ejaculator Humiliation too. They do the same long drawn out saga trying to get me to be their therapist when they ultimately want me to tell them its completely disappointing to have a guy blow his load before you even get his pants off. He somehow takes pleasure in this disappointment and has no intention on trying to improve it.

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There also seems to be the group that could be referred to as Premature Ejaculator Humiliation too. They do the same long drawn out saga trying to get me to be their therapist when they ultimately want me to tell them its completely disappointing to have a guy blow his load before you even get his pants off. He somehow takes pleasure in this disappointment and has no intention on trying to improve it.

Is there a combo of the two? A SPH guy with premature ejaculation? SPPEH?

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cock Worship in general weirds me out. Getting messages of non stop praise just....weird man, I don't know. I'm a fairly humble person, praise has always made me uncomfortable.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'll say it again.
you need a sig like mine.
smart guys spot the joke.
creepy lurkers run a mile.

JOKE??? :eek:

Are you trying to tell me you are really maybe
50 years old with 4 teeth and not
40 years old with 5 teeth.

I'm really really not going to PM you now!

(Your loss)

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'll say it again.
you need a sig like mine.
smart guys spot the joke.
creepy lurkers run a mile.
uhh, now i'm dissapointed :biggrin1:

Ma chérie Mademoiselle, you should start telling them that they are big dicks.
I think that they will cry for a weak with that.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL .. tell 'em you've only had tiny dicks and that theirs is huge in comparison. They'll probably have to see a shrink about THAT...