No

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
no offense taken cb. ;)

i wrote this thread a while back when i had been approached via my inbox with long drawn out 3 paragraph manipulative letters trying to get me to tell them what they want to hear.

Oh I know where you're coming from Red I vaguely remember telling you to send them my way!

as far as making friends here, bonky is certainly not one to make friends where ever he goes and thats part of his schtick i think. none the less, i and many others have made great friends from this site. i talk on the phone with some of them frequently.

I can see that he is apt to make folks stay away from him Red.
Bonky if your looking for intellectual conversation try "Mensa"
or "Psychology Today's" chat room but for Christ's sake don't disparage lpsg and complain it's not good enough for you to make friends on.
Like Madame Rouge I also talk on the phone with the people I have met here and a couple of them are and were my best friends even though they live in other states. Some of them live in the U.K. but that doesn't stop us from being close.
SPH is not about being cruel to the men who enjoy it.Almost all of the ones I indulge hold high ranking positions, some in government many presidents of their own companies. They include Attorneys,Doctors,carpenters,Musicians etc.
All that they have in common is a desire to let someone else be in control of them for a short while which I personally don't find all that odd. There is no hurting them on a physical
or intellectual level as anyone involved in it would tell you.
If you like it fine if you don't stay away from it.
I can think of much worse fetishes to have such as cutting your body or wanting to have someone make you a nullo by performing the surgery your self!
C.B.:saevil:

Last edited:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
All that they have in common is a desire to let someone else be in control of them for a short while which I personally don't find all that odd. There is no hurting them on a physical or intellectual level as anyone involved in it would tell you.
this is something i agree with, is it really humiliation if they like it? humiliation is a feeling. i speculate that it's about removing repressed feelings or perhaps alleviating some overcorrection...or just plain playing out a fantasy. still i'm not into clear humiliation. but certain things are very sexy about a lover who will challenge you to satisfy their loftier standards...or to do the challenging yourself. like if my lover asks me if i'll just replace him with a dildo and i reply with "hmm...not yet." while giving him a joking, affectionate look. or conversely the way he likes to get me to face my superficialities and say whorish, dirty things. it is a form of debasement...but to me, there are a lot of messages in that. like one is so good one remains unaffected by this debasement, or you get to see the real person underneath the layers of everyday stuff. there's a fundamental similarity to sph, and so i try to understand it on that level without overcompensating by treating them like i like them or love them a lot (something someone might be prone to if there was guilt about predilection for big cock).

Last edited:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What are some of you soft?
Honestly who are any of you to say who should or shouldn't be on this website. We allow all kinds since some of you haven't noticed.:rolleyes:
I haven't ever seen or heard of one man/woman post pix of pumped
genitals and ask to be humiliated.
It is not a womans issue that is your imaginings.
If you don't like pumping don't comment.
Don't like SPH say so straight away.
No offense to you BHR.:biggrin1:
C.B. :saevil:

So, because YOU dont see it, it means it doesnt exsist?
Have a ball: http://www.lpsg.org/124768-mmmmm-my-pussy-is.html
Read the posts to see I am not making this up.
The "womens' issue" thing was a joke.
Isnt is ironic that you are saying that if we dont like something we shouldnt post and you just did the same thing?
And where did I say that this woman has no right to be here?
You must be on some police kick because you are bashing everyone here, almost uncalled for.