No_Strings at 1,000!

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
You seem so straightforward to me.

Some would say a little deadpan. I apologise, I've been tired while replying to your PM(s). :redface:

How he could believe that his voice isn't attractive? I've never heard one that "posh". I loved it.

It's not quite such a sought-after thing on this side of the pond, but thank you. :tongue:

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well done No_Strings, your a gorgeous example of age meaning zip when it comes to maturity. I love your love of women and your divine flirty nature......

xx

Honey

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Well done No_Strings, your a gorgeous example of age meaning zip when it comes to maturity. I love your love of women and your divine flirty nature......

xx

Honey
Your comment about maturity means a lot, truly.

You(along with a certain fiery-haired Goddess), are one of the most attractive people I've ever seen, and I don't mind admitting that. :wink: And under that smokin' body is a loving, intelligent, self-respecting woman that some men on here seem to miss(unlucky for them) - a compliment from you is valued.

Relatively recently, I also discovered my love for women(not one image in particular), but just adoration of the entire female species
- you're the first person who has ever mentioned or noticed that.
Thank you, WildHoney. :smile: