Noah (Jake Silbermann) from As the World Turns

choppedliver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm just nutts about him. There's a recent interview with him and his onscreen boyfriend played by Van Hansis on Afterelton.com and it reveals a very nice bulge... Anyone else have anything?

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been watching the soap, As The World Turns for many years. While it has fallen to a mediocre daytime drama through the years, I'll give them credit for being among the first and most diverse in dealing with sensitive issues in our lives including gays and AIDS. They not only were among the first to do storylines (repeatedly) on these subjects, they did it at a time when the issues were HOT and most of the other soaps were cowards about it. These two young men at subject are a breath of fresh air in a variety of ways.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had a little crush on Jake since ATWT began airing the Luke/Noah storyline--although I've only read about it since I'm not a daytime soap watcher. Reminds me of a guy at the gym...sigh. He has those "boy nextdoor" looks I always fall for.

choppedliver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with both of you guys but I wanna know more about Jake the person including his apparently hot package. This is LPSG right? LOL