Noah; The 18yo Straight Baseball Stud Part 1

southjock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Please disregard and typo's and judgments. This is a fantasy and if this is not your type of scene, then simply do not comment. I hope to heard your positive feedback on the story. it will encourage more frequent updates.

Noah-The 18yo Baseball Player

I am a mid-40’s single male that is a huge sports fan. I follow many sports and not just for the good looking guys that play them, although that’s a bonus. I follow the local high school teams and have noticed one particular guy, Noah, for some time now. I noticed how amazingly handsome he was when he was 15 years old. Now of course, I would never do anything illegal but looking is legal right? Noah was from a rich family.

He always had a nice truck to drive, the nicest clothes, and he was very popular among his classmates. I started following Noah on his social media accounts. He posted pictures of himself with pride and it seemed like he always had a different girl by his side.
Noah was a blonde. He spiked his hair which just added to that cocky-young-athletic attitude that he carried himself with. Noah played baseball but I noticed him in town and would always take an extra look to notice what he has on and how it accented his body. His blue eyes were amazing. I saw him wearing shorts one day during the summer and noticed his athletic legs. He has light blonde hairs on his legs that matched the color of his head. I had often wondered what he looked like with his shirt off. I could tell that, even with a shirt on, that he was very fit.

Noah just played baseball. His family was so well off that they demanded the best for their kids and I heard through the grapevine that Noah was going to focus on baseball. By now it was his senior year and Noah’s dreams was to make it to the big leagues. His parents were going to do anything necessary to help him achieve that dream.

One Friday night, I was at the high school football game. I had a good seat, pretty high up on the 50 yard line. About 15 minutes before kick-off, I noticed a group of students coming in the stadium. It was the big home field advantage everyone talked about with the rowdy student section. There were several guys that had their shirts off and bodies painted to spell out the name of their mascot, “THE TRIBE”. It was very soon after noticing the young men that I noticed one of them was Noah.

I couldn’t help myself. I knew that I wasn’t going to do anything foolish or dangerous, but I had to get a closer look at Noah. I knew he was a senior but I didn’t know if he was 17 or 18 at this point. But I moved down closer to the student section so I could see him a little closer but still have a good view of the game. I could tell from a distance that Noah had the “I” in the word “Tribe” painted on his body. He has on black shorts and his body was painted black with the white “I” on his torso.

The game was being played and I just couldn’t take my eyes off of Noah. Everything about him was something to be admired. I could tell that, even from a distance, he was something special and it was obvious with the way all of the girls stayed around him.
Halftime arrived and luck came my way. Noah and the rest of the guys started making their way to the concession/bathroom area which was located in a place that they would have to walk past me. My heart started racing when I realized that Noah would be walking my way.

The group made their way up the stairs and Noah started getting closer. As he walked by, I took a good look at his torso. I noticed that everything I had imagined was true. He was not overly muscular, but he had a very nice chest. His nipples were hard to see with the black paint on his body. His 6-pack was obvious through the black paint and the “I” painted in white on his body highlighted the sexiest hint of a blonde treasure trail. Before I could even get another look at his face he had walked right past me.

I decided to walk to the concession/bathroom area as well to see if I could get a better look. When I got to the top of the stairs I noticed Noah standing in a group with his friends. All I could see was his back but the athletic shorts he was wearing vividly displayed the type of butt that you would expect out of a baseball stud. He had perfect round cheeks that were impossible to not notice. I also could see the waistband of his underwear. The waistband was white with “Calvin Klein” listed on them. I could not tell what color the underwear was as I could only see the waistband. I also took the time to admire his legs even more. His legs were very lightly dusted with the blonde hairs that matched the spiky hair on his head. He had his legs covered from the calved down with white Nike Elite socks but you could still see the outline of his calf muscles through the socks. He had neon yellow Nike running shoes that only someone very confident could pull off wearing in public.

I tried to notice as much of Noah as possible without being caught. The crowd around him slowly dispersed as the second half was about to begin. I still had to use the bathroom before I went back to my seat for the second half but just as I was about to turn to walk away, Noah turned and made eye contact with me. It was a look that made me think “does he know I was checking him out?” I quickly walked to the bathroom as if nothing happened. I did not want Noah to be suspicious. As I was standing at the urinal in the bathroom, I noticed the urinal next to me open up and the next person in line, to my shock, was Noah. He walked up to the urinal.

I was already finished but there was no way I was going to walk away from that urinal just as Noah walked up. I heard Noah start to pee in the water. It was very hot that I was standing next to the guy I had admired for some time, and even hotter to hear his pee stream, but I still did not want to alert him that I was enamored by him. I zipped up my pants over my penis that had become semi erect standing next to Noah. As I walked away I could not help but notice his butt again as he stood at the urinal. The pressure of him peeing in the front had tightened up the shorts on the backside and made his butt cheeks even more apparent through the shorts.

I walked over to wash my hands and while doing so, I noticed in the mirror that Noah was walking over to the sink as well. Again I could not help but stare at him, this time at his gorgeous face as he washed his hands as well. As I looked at him, Noah glanced in the mirror and again noticed that I was looking at him. I quickly walked out of the bathroom. I walked over to a stand that was selling soft drinks to purchase one before I went back to my seat. When I finished purchasing my drink , I noticed Noah again with his friends and he was looking at me as he told them something.

It was obvious to me that I was busted. Noah did not have a good look on his face as he talked to his friends. I was fearful that he would approach his parents or someone in authority and report me. I wasn’t doing anything than looking and I had no bad intentions, but I did not want to take any chances. I left the game and went to my car and drove myself home.

When I got home I looked over his social media accounts again. One of the post was from his friend wishing him a happy 18th birthday. At the bottom of the post it read “posted 2 weeks ago.” It was very arousing to know that Noah was legal at that point. As I looked at more of his pictures I became aroused and ultimately masturbated to Noah’s picture in my bed.

Noah had such a hold on me. He didn’t even know who I was but his body, face, life, everything about him was perfect. I continued to follow him closely on social media and masturbating to him became a nightly occurrence.

Overtime as football season had long passed, it was baseball season and I knew that I had to go see Noah play. It was his senior year and I knew that he would be off to college soon. I had been to several of his games. He was leadoff hitter with speed and his ability to reach base. He played shortstop in the field. After every game the players would come up in the stands and say hello to their family and friends. I always managed to catch glances of Noah’s tight body in his baseball uniform. His butt was amazing to see in the grey baseball pants his team wore.

One day after a game, I was taking my time getting to my car using the time to get glances of Noah. I noticed Noah walk around a group of people so I walked around to get a better view. As I did this he turned and walked straight towards me. We made eye contact. He looked at me with a look that I knew he was aware that he had seen me before. He walked over to me and my heart started pounding thinking that he might call attention to what he thought might be bad intentions on my part.

Noah-“What’s your name?” I did not answer him right away.
Noah-“I have seen you before. Wait a minute, you’re the guy from the football game. What’s your problem man?”
I finally got up enough nerve to answer him. “I am sorry Noah, but I don’t have a problem.” I quickly walked away and decided right then and there that it was in my best interest to stay away from the games of his.
As I got to my car I heard someone say “You, sir, wait justa minute.” When I turned around it was Noah. He had chased me to my car. “ I want to know what you find so interesting about me.” “Do you have a problem with me?”

I froze up but finally I said “I am sorry but there is no problem here. I am sorry if there has been some kind of misunderstanding.” Noah looked at me with a confused look and said “look dude, I don’t know what your problem is but I am going to find out right now.”

When Noah put me on the spot, I really didnt know how to respond. All I could do was freeze up. I was intimidated by him, scared of what he might do, but at the same time I was extremely in awe of this gorgeous boy standing closer to me that ever before. His eyes, spiked hair, dimples in his face...they were all hard not to notice even in that intense moment. Noah, still in his uniform, had a manly smell that came from him as he had just finished the game. Temperatures were very high so he had been sweating as he played in the game.

Noah then changed the tone of his voice. "Look man, I am sorry if I came down on your too hard. It's just that I get stares from people all the time and I dont know why." I told Noah that I was just a fan of the team and I had noticed that he was a great competitor. I wouldn't have dared to tell him how much I had fantasized about him and that I masturbated to him all the time. I then tried to turn the conversation. I asked Noah what his future plans were...did he plan to pursue a college baseball career, or was he just going to study. of course, Noah was a straight A student and had his whole future ahead of him. He was smart enough to accomplish whatever he put his mind to.

Before I knew it, I had been talking to Noah for about 15 minutes. We had a few interruptions as friends of his would come by and tell him how great he played. He was also busy texting as we chatted. Noah then said something to me that sent me into an excited panic. "Shit I forgot I told this girl that I would come by and east a late lunch with her today. I am supposed to be at her house soon and I don't have time to go all the way home and change since I have been talking to you for so long."

I did not even think twice about wasting the opportunity to offer my house, which was only 5 minutes away, for Noah to change and freshen up. "Hey Noah I know we just met and all but I would be glad to let you use my place to change and clean up. I feel responsible for you running late." Noah looked at me and thought for a brief moment and then said "you know what, I guess that's my only choice, if you're sure you don't mind." "No trouble at all" I told him. "You can just follow me to my place." Noah agreed and got in his truck and started following me.

While traveling the brief distance to my house, I was thinking to myself that this young stud, that I was so enamored with, would actually be in my house. I had desired him so much, but I knew that at this point I had at least struck up a friendship with him and that was fine with me. When I thought about him changing in my house and using my shower, thought were already racing in my mind of what my options would be when Noah left.

I knew for sure that there would be a friendship, but I also had bad thoughts as well. I knew that at least I would have a towel left over that he had used to dry his young, athletic, perfect body. Thoughts ran through my head that I would never dare wash that towel after he left. And I thought that there might be a small chance I would see him shirtless as he came out of the bathroom. I had no idea how it would play out, but again I didnt have too much time to think about it.

We approached my driveway and Noah followed me right in. Noah, still in his baseball uniform and the smell from his sweaty body, told me again how much he appreciated my helping him out. Noah brought in his gym bag with his clean clothes he planned to change to. "If you need anything Noah, just let me know. I will be in the living room." Noah again thanked me and headed off to the bedroom which had access to my bathroom.

I sat on the couch and all kinds of thought ran through my head. i knew that Noah was about to be naked in my house, but I also knew that I had to play this safe and not take any chances. I sat on my couch with a raging hard on in my pants that I got from just being in his presence.

I heard Noah close the door and he locked the door behind him. I did not blame Noah for locking the door. We had just met so I appreciated his wisdom there. But at the same time, it made me agonize even more because it seemed to put just a little more distance from you as I heard the door lock.

Then about a minute later, I heard the door unlock and open. When I turned around I saw one of the most beautiful sights I had ever seen. Noah was shirtless. His lean but defined pecs and six-pack abs were highlighted by the sweat his body had been producing. There were sweat drops on his body as he said "I just realized I dont have any soap to wash with and I didn't see any in your bathroom." Confused by the hotness of him, I got up and walked towards him. As I approached him i noticed that he had his baseball pants unbuttoned which revealed the grey Nike pro compression pants he had on underneath his baseball pants. His six pack abs had a very sexy blondish looking treasure trail that disappeared down into his compression shorts. I tried to look as much as I could without him noticing my glances.

I went in the bathroom to find him the soap. As I walked through he bedroom to go to the bathroom, I noticed his baseball jersey, cleats, black Nike socks and a matching grey Nike pro compression top laying on the floor that Noah had shed for his shower. All of his sweaty gear, except what he still had on, was laying on my floor.

I showed Noah the soap and he went back in the bathroom and closed the door. I was still in the bedroom but I was closer to him now than I was before as the bedroom door was now open. Noah had gone back in the bathroom but I now was one room closer to him. Even listening to the water run knowing that Noah was in there nude was keeping my pants stiff. I heard the water turn on and I knew he would be in the bathroom for a few minutes.

Now judge me if you want, but I could not help but resist the opportunity that had been presented. I looked at the floor again where Noah had laid his jersey, compression top, and cleats and socks. I reached down to pick up the compression top, which was full of his sweat, and put it in my face and gave it a big sniff. The smell of Noah was priceless. It was a huge turn on for me knowing that Noah's body had produced what I was smelling. It was very wet with sweat, but I didn't care as it was from Noah. I sat on the bed with his compression top and just admired the scent of him, and stayed aroused knowing it has just came off of his young body.

As I was admiring his wet athletic gear, I became suddenly frightened when I heard "Dude what the fuck are you doing?" I replied "Uh, Noah, I thought you were in the shower." Noah was still in his unbuttoned baseball pants. Noah had stepped out of the bathroom yet again but only this time I didn't hear him. Noah replied "well I had to get something out of my bag but really dude, what the fuck is this? Whats going on? Why are you sniffing my clothes?" I didn't know what to say. "I'm sorry Noah. I don't know what came over me. I will leave you alone and go back to the living room." I didn't know what else to say. He had caught me red handed. Noah just starred at me with this puzzled look. "I guess I get it now" he said. "The way I noticed you looking at me, the way you hung around after my games. You are just checking me out aren't you?"

I remained puzzled as to how I should respond and only knew to apologize to him. Noah then said something that would make my heart drop." Do you like smelling my sweat like that?" I knew my only option with him at this point was to be honest with him. "Noah I am sorry, but yes, I do admire you very much and can't help but notice how amazing you are." Noah replied "well then I guess we need to see if you are worthy."