Noah's Arc hotties

husky14620

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
army32 said:
i agree that jensen atwood is amazingly hot and sexy. is he gay or no? anyone have insight... not that it matters, just 'curious' here, pardon the pun.

I hear it's Darryl and Doug Spearman who are "family" on that show. Darryl is in
Q. Allan Brocka's new movie "Boy Kulture" and also in "Another Gay Movie".

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Great series! The season sure flew by fast. Noah did seem to be going through some different attire "phase" this past year, I hope its just a temporary thing. I'd hate to see the writers try to incorporate Lindsay Wagner in, Fem Bots reincarnated and all. LOL Stronzo

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
Hey :smile:!. Some among us may not have the best context for this show. "Noah's Arc" is a series on The Logo Channel on cable (not every cable district carries Logo. I, for instance, have only seen a few episodes on demand, albeit for free). It features 5(+) Black gay men in Los Angeles who work through gay-specific cultural issues as a family structure. They represent a spectrum of views and explore their issues harmoniously through a variety of perspectives. My description is lacking in luster for such transcendent characters.

Check out the series website on Logo.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
I'm just adding some pics:

1) Noah - the youngest of the bunch, cute, femmy, heart of gold, a Romantic in search of "the one". Hence, the show's title Noah's Arc.

2) Alex - a queen, a little bitchy, the mother-figure of the group

3) Chance - the level-headed, college professor, father-figure of the group

4) Ricky - the wonder boy, promiscuous "slut", likeable but into sex before commitment.

For each man, there is a corresonding boyfriend or longterm interest that makes relationship issues both trying for them all yet brings them together as a family.

Attachments

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
Most of the cast is good lookin hot brothas, exept Darry Stephens.. hes just toodamnfreakybeggintobefuckedforhoursandhours sexy.