NObama Loss: "Blood will run in the streets" ...

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
Well the old Dems might be civil and patient. But, I can bet that some of the younger, more urban, possibly less educated, and definitely racist dems will riot. That possibility is what makes Republicans (even us young ones) load up on our guns and ammo! Bring it on!

I love how people that have more than likely never been in a "tough spot" can so easily make comments about taking a life.

I don't understand, :confused: 'racist Dems' is an oxymoron.

You are yet another ignorant white male who should be sterilized so he can't breed more racist idiots who think and behave like you.

Was this semi-sarcastic? I mean you can't mean there are no racist Democrats, can you?

diesel418

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is why I generally don't chime in on political or socio-economical discussions. Especially, once that can have racial undertones like this election.

I love how people that have more than likely never been in a "tough spot" can so easily make comments about taking a life.

Actually I used to work in the toughest of tough spots...I did unarmed private security in DC while I was in college back in '02-'04. I saw some of the most brutal beatings, muggings, assaults, etc and when they got too close to myself or whoever I was protecting I did whatever I had to to neutralize the situation... It doesn't get much tougher than defending yourself empty handed against someone with a weapon. Luckily, I live in a gun friendly commonwealth now where I can easily buy and carry my firearms.

And for you people calling me a racist.... I never claimed that any one ethnicity would riot; historically, it's been the urban, uneducated and (sometimes) racist rioters... Shit isn't going to happen in the suburbs get serious!

Was this semi-sarcastic? I mean you can't mean there are no racist Democrats, can you?

Thank you for that one (I guess)...

diesel418

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
PS
I almost forgot,

To whomever called me a "...steaming pile"

and said

"You are yet another ignorant white male who should be sterilized so he can't breed more racist idiots who think and behave like you..."

You've been spewing some pretty racist shit in these politically motivated posts...

go fuck yourselves

trumasseur

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Zogby Double Whammy: Final Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby National and Battleground States Polls

Note to news outlets: This Zogby poll is free from copyright restrictions. You are free to broadcast or publish this release in whatever format you choose. There is no need to seek further permission from Zogby International.
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Reporters: Want an interview with Zogby?
Fritz Wenzel
Director of Communications
315-624-0200 ext. 229
fritz@zogby.com
[/FONT]
Breaking News Story #1 - Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby Poll: Final: Obama in Double-Digit Lead, 54% to 43%

UTICA, New York - Democrat Barack Obama has increased his lead to 11.4 points over Republican John McCain in the latest Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby daily tracking poll -- up from a 7.1 point advantage in yesterday's report. The final tally now stands at 54.1% for Obama compared to 42.7% for McCain.
Pollster John Zogby: "Obviously anything can happen on Election Day, but Americans want change and it seems very clear that the historic candidacy of Sen. Obama defines that change."
Please click the link below to view the full news release:
Zogby International
Breaking News Story #2 - Reuters/Zogby Battleground 8-State Surveys: Obama Holds On in GOP Territory

Perennial toss-up states playing their traditional roles

Final Numbers!

ELECTORAL COLLEGE: OBAMA 311, McCAIN 174, TOSS-UP 53
UTICA, New York - Reuters/Zogby telephone surveys of eight battleground states show Democrat Barack Obama enters Election Day in a very favorable position to be elected President, having made inroads on formerly Republican turf, while GOP candidate John McCain plays defense. Here is the final wrap-up of battleground states in the race for the White House 2008.
The surveys were conducted from Oct. 31 to Nov. 3, 2008. Sample sizes in each state ranged from 600-605, with a margin of error of +/-4.1%.
Please click the link below to view the full news release:
Zogby International

D

deleted15807

lol. If nothing else, we've learned FEAR doesn't work on Americans anymore. The GOP is back to the drawing board.

You think they will change? Have you seen Faux News lately? If anything they will grow more and more angry and mean. Look here at LPSG and I don't even have to mention there names. Have you seen any reconciliation?

You might think, perhaps hope, that Republicans will engage in some soul-searching, that they’ll ask themselves whether and how they lost touch with the national mainstream. But my prediction is that this won’t happen any time soon.

Instead, the Republican rump, the party that’s left after the election, will be the party that attends Sarah Palin’s rallies, where crowds chant “Vote McCain, not Hussein!” It will be the party of Saxby Chambliss, the senator from Georgia, who, observing large-scale early voting by African-Americans, warns his supporters that “the other folks are voting.” It will be the party that harbors menacing fantasies about Barack Obama’s Marxist — or was that Islamic? — roots.

Why will the G.O.P. become more, not less, extreme? For one thing, projections suggest that this election will drive many of the remaining Republican moderates out of Congress, while leaving the hard right in place.

The Republican Rump