nobody loves me

iseestarz

Just Browsing
Media
My boyfriend keeps coming back to this site. I have caught him twice already. This is the third. I asked him if he was posting pics to this site and he told me he wasn't. He said he wouldn't do it again. Well he's back. And now he is emailing strangers in our area pictures of his dick and I think he's planning on meeting up with them also. I don't understand it. I worship his penis. He gets more blowjobs than I can count and I'm always giving him (and his cock) tons of attention. I think emailing random people naked pictures of himself is borderline cheating on me. I don't care if its not physical. I still feel cheated on and I still feel hurt. Its not fair. I don't get ANY attention from ANYONE. Very rarely from him too. And he's on here telling other people how sexy they are. I don't have anyone else. I only send pictures of myself to HIM. I am also a very faithful person. I haven't cheated on him or so much as thought about it the whole time we've been together. I love him but I HATE being lied to. And he knows it. Especially these meet up things. Being cheated on is a horrible feeling. He promised he wouldn't do this to me anymore and once again he lied. I'm devestated bc I'm in love with someone who doesn't love and respect me enough to stop or at least be honest with me about it. I feel really bad about myself. He says he loves me. But how can u be in love with someone and continue to do something that you KNOW is causing them serious emotional issues? It took me a long time to get over it and I believed him when he said he wouldn't do it anymore. Its like I'm not good enough for him. He needs to have sex and get his dick sucked by other women and have other people tell him he has a nice penis. It sux. I'm devestated all over again. He said we would make an acct together and post pictures like that which I was totally down for. Instead he just came back alone.

D_Harry_Ballz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your boyfriend is an exhibitionist, which is fine, however he is lying to know and making promises he can't keep. Either he needs to be upfront and honest, and you two can possibly come to a compromise to feed his sexual desires, or you need to dump his ass so he can show off his dick on here full time and feel lonely.

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well honey you're obviously here too. So make the most of it. Hopefully this account is yours and yours alone. Read the rules. You cannot have a shared account. Post some pics of things you like or like to do. Even if it's your pedicure or a beautiful sunset. Participate in the forums and meet people. Good luck!!! :)

iseestarz

Just Browsing
Media
Lol my pedicure. Whatever. I guess I can deal with the internet. The guy does treat me well. He's great to me. Its the real life stuff I'm worried about. I trust him its just crappy to think about.

There was a compromise! Lol it just never happened. And the account wouldn't have been shared. I would just have liked to know about it

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your boyfriend is an exhibitionist, which is fine, however he is lying to know and making promises he can't keep. Either he needs to be upfront and honest, and you two can possibly come to a compromise to feed his sexual desires, or you need to dump his ass so he can show off his dick on here full time and feel lonely.

Well said!

Reactions: ceecee21

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your boyfriend has it in his head that he wants to send pictures of himself and flirt with people online. You obviously have a problem with that. Keep this in mind:
1. He will not change his mind because you want him to stop. He is getting some satisfaction from his conduct that is greater than the satisfaction he gets from maintaining the status quo of his relationship with you.
2. He is willing to be untruthful to you, and there is apparently no penalty for that. If that is the case he will neither stop approaching strangers online, nor will he tell you the truth about it. It's apparently not worth it to him to deprive himself of the attention he gets from these encounters.

Knowing that, you should examine whether the situation you are in is compatible with the kind of relationship you want to be in. If not, then you should consider getting out of that relationship. This is sometimes difficult because many people don't know that they have options, or they have never had the internal discussion about what they want their life to be like. These same people often want to have a relationship with a particular person at any cost to themselves, which is very unhealthy but very real. If this is the case I would recommend professional help.

Either way, it would be helpful to try to understand what you want out of the relationship you are in and whether you want to be in it.

Bigdgf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
*iseestarz- I agree with some of the others! Just take pics with him and include each other, could be fun for you both. If that's what y'all had discussed, go for it!
*horrible- she clearly stated that she loves him and is FAITHFUL!! Don't be disrespectful! Besides aren't u and your GF pregnant!!??!! We have talked on her before! ;) you should be ashamed!

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't help but wonder why are you here complaining about him being here? It sounds like you are just young and insecure. Everybody is like that at some point. So what if he likes sharing pics of himself? You obviously do too or you wouldn't send some to him. Seriously. Relax and learn about understanding other peoples needs excpet for your own. "Nobody love you?" Maybe you are too cligny and needy? Learning from your own insecurties will make your life much happier.