Nocturnal erection video...

B_fauxtografer

1st Like
Media
I'm looking for a video I saw online about a year ago. It was a timelapse of a man sleeping on his back all night while wearing nothing but a sleep mask. You could see his penis get hard several times during the night, and his balls moved constantly.
Has anyone seen this video, and does anyone have it to share or know what site it's on?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
no white t-shirt?

rapid ball movement....
testicles must be exhausted by morning
the lil dudes are pretty much bouncing around all night long.
Mr. Wizard penis clips are awesome.

Getting9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Your testicles are active at night but not as fast as seen in the 2 minute video. Remember that a 5 to 8 hour sleep has been condensed to 2 minutes.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Your testicles are active at night but not as fast as seen in the 2 minute video. Remember that a 5 to 8 hour sleep has been condensed to 2 minutes.

Yeah. It was really interesting to see. Look Closely at the vid. The motions of his testes looked like they were at about half the rate of his respirations.

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That was interesting...I like from 1.30 to the end it is kinda like clock going backwards...pretty even counter clockwise circle.

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
Fact of the matter is that the testicles move in a constant visible slow circular movement. Around two revolutions per minute. The reason they appear so jerky here is that the camera catches them randomly at various times during the rotations so no pattern is evident. The movement is part of their constant generation of sperms and is due to the involuntary muscle contractions inside the testicles that slowly guides a sperm through the circuit in about 45 days or so. Sit and watch yours. If you have never been that conscious you will be amazed.

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great and very interesting video. I, too, have never known my package was so active at night. I know it periodically gets hard but I didn't have a mental image until now. Thanks for sharing.

oacliffbuddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Reminds me of a time back when I was about 22 and had just gotten my own VHS camera (about 125times the size of today's cell phone cams). Naturally there came a point when I would turn it on myself for a moment of self indulgent fun and had it set up on a tri-pod at the end corner of my bed on a warm summer day. I spent about 10mins playing around and waving my dick into the camera before beating off in earnest and dropping a load. As almost always happens after cumming I dozed off laying on my back in the afternoon sunlight (glad I was alone). I think I slept for about 30mins before waking to the sensation of my cum finally thinning out and slowly working its way down my side.

After cleaning up, I replayed the tape and then just for grins put it on fast forward. I didn't notice at regular speed but at fast forward speed, I was surprised at how much ball movement there was in that 30min period while asleep. My balls raised and lowered quite a few times. My balls sack didn't shrink in the warm sun but my balls certainly danced up and down. It was pretty amazing. I wish I had that tape today but to keep it from being seen by anyone back then I immediately recorded over it.