Noel Gallagher spouts forth (again)!!

S

superbot

I see one half of those perennial twats the Gallaghers has made another one of their 'desperate to be edgey' pronoucements,again on drugs.Seems Noel has spent the best part of a decade plus a million quid on using substances which seemed to have raddled his brain.All this would be pretty pathetic if he hadn't also the slammed his 'bete noire' Chris Martin from NOT doing the same! I used to think Robbie Williams the most desperate, immature chippy Mancunian,now it seems he has a worthy soulmate!... Is there no sparing us from brainless rock stars?!...

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Testify!

So what is it you play, guitar or drums, or maybe you sing?

Noel can hardly play guitar. Liam could never sing, all he could ever do is shout. I don't know or care about the other "band" members but they're hardly virtuosos.

I don't really understand the first post. Someone should try writing in proper sentences and maybe look into using paragraphs.

All I will say regarding bold / sweeping / incendiary statements is: Welcome to the 21st Century. No publicity is bad publicity.

It's just funny that Oasis pretend to be all hard and non conformist yet they pander to the media with the best of them.

"Spare" yourself from them by not reading The Sun and avoiding anything to do with celebrity. That's what I do and I am quite happy not knowing who Ronaldo is shagging or what anyone from Oasis has said...

Especially when I know that an addendum to the supposedly mad / "cool" quote will be:

"Oasis has a new album coming out"

Reactions: Lightyearrr

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think u guys r being a bit harsh, i'll agree they haven't procuded anything that isn't
pure shit in years, but morning glory was a pretty fuking brilliant cd

and i would have shared my bed with naked noel in a heartbeat. liam not so much, he's just not my type.

Mark_UK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was at glastonbury when oasis were on the bill, it was also the year that all their mates steamed through the campsite stealing anything which wasn't nailed down.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay