Noise During Sex? Lots? Or A Little?

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm relatively new to this site so I apologize if something like this has already been posted.

Is your bed partner noisy in bed?

A grunter? A moaner? A screamer during orgasm?

How about you?

When I'm drilling my g/f, I'm pretty quiet until the orgasm and then I let loose a loud sustained cry of pleasure.

My g/f lets out small grunts during sex but doesn't let it go during orgasm. She also lets out a grunt when I put my cock into her for the first time.

B_agapeboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i am fairly quite, maybe heavy breathing...and i prefer the same from my partners, but i cant controll them...unless i shove there face in the pillow or something...

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I definitely get loud during my climax...and it lasts awhile. My fiance likes my loudness, but hates my ejaculation. When I was in my 20's I made Peter North look like an amateur. Now in my 40's, although less, when I come I still spray semen all over the place and I am very loud and vocal. My partner loves the noise but hates me shooting my load all over the place.

gwr1349

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is pretty quiet until orgasm then she moans and uses her ankles on my butt to pull me in further. I'm quite until I shoot my load then I grunt alot.

Reactions: RBaron

arty

Just Browsing
Media
I have been hurting my wife lately and she as been crying out me to stop, over the years she as been used to my size and she adores my huge cock but she as developed a prolapsed bladder so untill she gets medical attention I am out of bounds.

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
During intercourse my BF is almost silent until he cums, then he almost always says breathlessly .. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming ... Ohhh Gooood.." but very quietly. Sometimes I can get him to grunt or moan during a blowjob. :( I think its waaay hoooot when a man is vocal & dirty, but it's not a deal-breaker.

I'm usually much more vocal, moaning and grunting at every in-stroke. If it gets hard and rough, I sometimes squeal and my moans get much higher-pitched. We've been leaving our windows open more, though, so I try to respect the neighbors (and their children) by not being too loud.

D

deleted105034

I tend to moan and cuss when I'm getting head, also when going down on her! I don't know, when she comes it turns me on almost as much as...well...anything else! During actual sex, I get quieter, as I'm usually concentrating pretty hard...As for her, she varies from pretty silent to a conversation-volume moan so sometimes I have to use her body cues and breathing to tell when she's coming.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I make noise, which we both like. We also both talk to each other during sex so we can tell each other what is feeling good, bad, etc. I like to be told by my wife how I can turn her on more.

MadCock

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We are fairly quite, mostly heavy breathing. The wife is an Ooo Aaa'er during intercourse and can be very quiet during her orgasms but always lets out a long moan. when she is vocal I find it a huge turn. Who ever when I get loud or really talking dirty, she is like shah.