Noise While Pissing

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My cock makes a noise like a train whistle when I piss, tapering off to something that sounds like a swarm of bees. Is this normal?
Oooh! A choo choo train! Trains are very sexy you know. Long and fierce looking. Trains have always turned me on--then again, what doesn't?

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This is one of the weirdest threads I have read on LPSG. I read it a few month ago for the first time and it hold my attention. Since I listen every time I visit a public toilet. I hear guys hitting the wall and others hitting the water. Some guys have a very strong hose others just pray around. I can’t say there is any connection between a guy who is circumcised, old young or what so ever.
It has all to do with the strength of the bladder, the length of the penis, the width of the peehole and how tall a guy is /distance penis – toilet.
Never thought I would take a thread like this for serious.​

bakerz dozen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've noticed that, when I take a piss at a urinal, I make a lot of noise from the stream hitting the toilet water. But nobody else does, they just make noise from hitting the back of the urinal with their streams. What do I make of this?

My theory is it's all about acoustics. What do you make of it? Well at best with enough guys all hitting a different note, 'Row Row Row Your Boat' at worst 'Chopsticks' :biggrin1:

I live in the North West UK, some of the old pubs have old fashioned ceramic urinals. They are quite high and have fancy splash guards on the sides, that also provide a level of privacy too. But my favorite feature is located exactly where you aim your stream. The manufacturer paint an image of a fly. I've been told that it is put there for the the guy who has had one too many. In his drunken state he'll think it's real and try to piss on it or at least give him something to focus on. Don't know if this is the true reason or not. But it is a good one!

I must admit, the noise thing would only bother me if there was a nun or the Queen in the next room. Especially because I usually let out a fart when I piss. Speaking of the Queen, there are 2 ways you can meet her. One is to stand in a line of people as she works her way to you. It's the other way I think would be best. The Queen stands in one spot as a succession of people come up to her. When its your turn go up do your little bow to her, fart out a silent but deadly and move on. 'If one smelt it, one must have dealt it' Imagine the headlines in the tabloids, 'Queen cuts cheese at banquet' :biggrin1: LOL I am sick a fooker.

peace
baker

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Urinals at Buck House all marble with huge plate glass boot guards (spalsh panels) and pissing on marble produces no sound at all. As for saying one can tell by the sound of the arc and splash if the guy is cut on not - only fucking ignorant peasants don't withdraw the foreskin when taking a slash.

bakerz dozen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Urinals at Buck House all marble with huge plate glass boot guards (spalsh panels) and pissing on marble produces no sound at all. As for saying one can tell by the sound of the arc and splash if the guy is cut on not - only fucking ignorant peasants don't withdraw the foreskin when taking a slash.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ignorant peasants.....classic

'The interbred masses' is one I like saying when I'm feeling less than PC.

peace
baker

kansascityhung

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's my theory:

Guys with tiny dicks are pointing "straight out" because of their smallness, and their piss hits the back of the urinal.

Hung guys like us have so much mass, that our dicks point DOWN into the water, thus making more noise.

I have always equated "big cocks" with "loud piss sounds into the WATER" and "tiny turtle dicks" with "tiny spray against the back wall because there's nothing to point downward."

Just a theory.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have always equated "big cocks" with "loud piss sounds into the WATER" and "tiny turtle dicks" with "tiny spray against the back wall because there's nothing to point downward." Just a theory.[/quote]

Well that is one theory. As a kid I aspired to be as noisy as my dad. I was taught to aim for the middle of the water, this is what I do now, even in the middle of the night.

I realise that I make an effort to get to the toilet quietly in the middle of the night, and close doors quietly if I have guests etc. But once I am there, I am noisy. The toilet flushing always makes the most noise anyway!

BTW, I can't believe I am posting on this topic. :rolleyes:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've noticed that, when I take a piss at a urinal, I make a lot of noise from the stream hitting the toilet water. But nobody else does, they just make noise from hitting the back of the urinal with their streams. What do I make of this?

On occasion I have inadvertently allowed my longish cock to come too close to touching the back of the urinal , so I consciously aim it downward when pissing. Perhaps you are doing this same thing without being aware! In a similar manner, I hold my cock in my hand when seated on a toilet because it otherwise would dangle into the water! If you are 7 or more inches soft, these precautions often are necessary!:smile: