Noises

adamp82: HOw many of you make noise when u masturbate?

gigantikok: I usually just stay quiet. I have no reason to be moaning, since it isn't for anyone else's pleasure but mine. On top of that, my orgasms during masturbation are never really strong enough to vocalize anyway.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I'll put out several "ooooo's" and "ahhhhh's" when edging but the climaxes are always intense enough to cause moans - and frequently a full-blown orgasm will be noisy enough to make the neighbors consider dialling 911.

Sure, I've had those times when I was disappointed with the results -ejaculation with little feeling - but if getting off via masturbation didn't feel good enough for me to yell (e. g. enjoy it,) I'd swear off jerking altogether out of boredom.

Pecker

(Sign in Japanese restroom: TO STOP LEAK TURN COCK TO THE RIGHT.)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've gotta favorite sound when I masturbate. Since I'm uncut, at times my foreskin will make a popping sound as it covers and uncovered my head. Going over and leaving the much wider corona, I suppose causes air to emit this sound.

The first time this happened, I thought, wow, "that's hot" and as it continued it got more and more pleasurable.

The more senses involved, the more turned on I become and sound adds to my stimulation.

ORCABOMBER: Just to avoid the predictable, my "thang" makes really pleasant squalchy noises, not quite walking on mud, but a soft cummy "splot".

Love that sound. ;D

huge_cock_have_pic: Usually I am more vocal when I am with someone. The sound makes it more intense. A much bettter experience when I can groan with the sensations I feel.

When I self suck, there is a lot of slurping noise and a lot of groaning. I can't help but do that when I self suck.

H8Monga: [quote author=Pecker link=board=sex;num=1066540325;start=0#4 date=10/19/03 at 05:17:04]I'll put out several "ooooo's" and "ahhhhh's" when edging but the climaxes are always intense enough to cause moans - and frequently a full-blown orgasm will be noisy enough to make the neighbors consider dialling 911.

Sure, I've had those times when I was disappointed with the results -ejaculation with little feeling - but if getting off via masturbation didn't feel good enough for me to yell (e. g. enjoy it,) I'd swear off jerking altogether out of boredom.

Pecker

(Sign in Japanese restroom: TO STOP LEAK TURN COCK TO THE RIGHT.)[/quote]

So that was you?! Keep it down next time!

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=sex;num=1066540325;start=0#8 date=10/20/03 at 09:00:59]So that was you?! Keep it down next time![/quote]

The humour is CONTAGIOUS! ;D