nomenclature of the penis

cryogenicLeche

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Does any body know the technical terms used in anatomy for the basic penis shape-eg a term used to describe a penis with considerable girth yet average sized head..i,m sure i read an article once where a whole list of penis types was identified by the author..similarly i recall reading an interview with kate moss some yrs back where she said the jonny depp loved her arse:biggrin1: and gave it some term i dont recall referring to the way (and proportion!)that her buttocks extended away from her body-some help with this area of anatomy would also be greatly appreciated-regards

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
cryogenicLeche said:
Does any body know the technical terms used in anatomy for the basic penis shape-eg a term used to describe a penis with considerable girth yet average sized head..i,m sure i read an article once where a whole list of penis types was identified by the author..similarly i recall reading an interview with kate moss some yrs back where she said the jonny depp loved her arse:biggrin1: and gave it some term i dont recall referring to the way (and proportion!)that her buttocks extended away from her body-some help with this area of anatomy would also be greatly appreciated-regards
I could be mistaken about this, but I don't think there are really any technical anatomical terms for penis shapes. The nomenclature I am familiar with all describes the parts and structures. The only term I know of describing buttocks which stand out from the body is steatopygia, but I'm not aware of any bony model-types who have that.