nomenclature of the penis

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by cryogenicLeche, May 27, 2006.

1. cryogenicLeche

cryogenicLeche New Member

Does any body know the technical terms used in anatomy for the basic penis shape-eg a term used to describe a penis with considerable girth yet average sized head..i,m sure i read an article once where a whole list of penis types was identified by the author..similarly i recall reading an interview with kate moss some yrs back where she said the jonny depp loved her arse:biggrin1: and gave it some term i dont recall referring to the way (and proportion!)that her buttocks extended away from her body-some help with this area of anatomy would also be greatly appreciated-regards

2. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

I could be mistaken about this, but I don't think there are really any technical anatomical terms for penis shapes. The nomenclature I am familiar with all describes the parts and structures. The only term I know of describing buttocks which stand out from the body is steatopygia, but I'm not aware of any bony model-types who have that.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice