Nominate the Most Boring, Dumbest, or Over-Done Thread

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How about coming up with the stupidest, played-out idea for a LPSG thread:

Name the Category, then name the thread:

Women's Issues: Do You LIke Websites with Skinny Women with Big Tits who Squirt with
Amature Interracial Big Cocks which Cum Huge Loads?

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
  • Ladies rate my cock PLEASE!!!
  • Do short chicks handle big cocks better than tall chicks?
  • Why do my friends laugh when I tell them I'm 28 and still a virgin?
  • I have an 8x6 dick and a Porsche why don't I get more sex with chicks?
  • I never kiss men, and I don't bottom, I do love to suck dick though and do it as often as I can. Am I gay? :confused:
  • I have these little white pearl like bumps on my penis, should I see a doctor?
  • I cry every night because I can't enjoy sex, due to my parents mutilating me via infant circumcision. :rolleyes:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"What size condom should I use?"

Duh, it's like asking, "What size shoe should I wear?" Just try one on dumbass.

B_hungprepjock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, to my mind, in this forum at least, the ‘hat trick’ (Most Boring, Dumbest and Most Overdone Thread) is actually a tie between ‘Kill This Thread’ and ‘Last Person to Post Wins’

Though I expect it’s still a good idea to keep them around, so the unimaginative, and boring, people who post there will have some place to go to indulge themselves...

If only they didn’t trot out their tired, boring, old acts to monopolise so many other threads as well

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Well, to my mind, in this forum at least, the ‘hat trick’ (Most Boring, Dumbest and Most Overdone Thread) is actually a tie between ‘Kill This Thread’ and ‘Last Person to Post Wins’

Though I expect it’s still a good idea to keep them around, so the unimaginative, and boring, people who post there will have some place to go to indulge themselves...

If only they didn’t trot out their tired, boring, old acts to monopolise so many other threads as well

How come you're such a narrow-minded and hateful individual that always thinks he's better than everybody else? May I ask what you have reached in your life to be such a cocky and unpleasant contemporary?
You don't like it? Don't read it. The gals and guys there have plenty of fun. At least they know the meaning of the word fun. These threads are no way as stupid as the threads started by guys in the "Women's Issues".

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
How come you're such a narrow-minded and hateful individual that always thinks he's better than everybody else? May I ask what you have reached in your life to be such a cocky and unpleasant contemporary?
You don't like it? Don't read it. The gals and guys there have plenty of fun. At least they know the meaning of the word fun. These threads are no way as stupid as the threads started by guys in the "Women's Issues".

Hahaha ditto!
Good one Snakebyte!
HH11x7 and I agree with your point of view.:biggrin1:
Also any thread with "Ask ______ anything" as if they know.
For the record very few of those broads have "natural tits"
in the "Huge natural blah blah thread"
Not to get off topic.....:rolleyes:
C.B.:saevil:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

'tis sad Snakebyte; but, I sense hpj is crying out for help. A glance at his posts shows an inordinate amount of entries in the 'word association' 'free association' and 'first word that comes to your mind', none of which require imagination, which borh 'last person...' and 'kill this...' do. He wants to have the imaginative qualities and the communicative characteristics which you and others who post in those threads have.

Perhaps it's something to do with his mother handing him to his daddy for breastfeeding.

Whatever it is, we must allow him his moment to weep, much the way he wept when he first found out that as much as he wanted it to, the letter Z could never be used as a replacement for the number 8. It was a hard lesson and one which has left him greatly embittered.

Then again, my armchair pshycotic rants may be wrong.

I wonder what Dickie Kuklinski would say about this (other than wanting to hang me as rat food for calling him Dickie)?

((((and hpj)))) don't get caught up in where people post. It's a big sea.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How about coming up with the stupidest, played-out idea for a LPSG thread:

Name the Category, then name the thread:

Women's Issues: Do You LIke Websites with Skinny Women with Big Tits who Squirt with
Amature Interracial Big Cocks which Cum Huge Loads?

Absolutely none of them. There are plenty I don't like but I steer clear on them. Why should I assume that everyone shares the same interests in thread type as me.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oops...

well, i better go put something on that ‘snakebyte’

snakes are such nasty little beggars, but i guess that’s why they’re called ‘snakes’...

trolls are just fucking trolls and deserve whatever they get!

Actually in this part of LPSG there are no trolls.....

I'm thankful for these threads.... you can have so much mindless fun and some very interesting convos go on in "Kill" and "Last"as well. It's not like it's Random Thoughts I & II....:wink:

Geesh, next someone gonna go complaining about "Click this thread"!:eek: