Non-Adult Personals.

Andre80

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, obviously in AFF or any other adult personals site, it is perfectly acceptable to outright state (and/or lie about, like most people do) your size.

What I would like to know is, in the standard dating sites such as eHarmony/Yahoo/Match.com/Cupid/etc, do you think that there is any subtle way to mention that you are well endowed? If so, how?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
So, obviously in AFF or any other adult personals site, it is perfectly acceptable to outright state (and/or lie about, like most people do) your size.

What I would like to know is, in the standard dating sites such as eHarmony/Yahoo/Match.com/Cupid/etc, do you think that there is any subtle way to mention that you are well endowed? If so, how?

While I am impressed with people who can do the whole online meeting thing, I was wondering why you would want to meet people who were only interested in your endowment?

Isn't there a section on those profiles that allows you to type things? I would imagine you could just put it under a description of yourself. For example:

blonde/28/m/6'tall/200lbs/well hung.

Andre80

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...any subtle way...

'well hung' isn't subtle. lol. Nor would that get past the "censors" who patrol the site looking for stuff like that.

Maybe something like 'VWE' or something that only someone who actually cared about that would understand, perhaps.