Non-believers

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by pirola, Jul 17, 2007.

1. pirola

pirola Active Member

Hi! I can´t understand whay a forum devoted to penis enlargement is plenty of people talking about how impossible it is and how it´s just a waste of time. Sounds as if a Christian forum would repeatedly insist on the idea on God not existing. Silly.
    I am new into this whole PE scene, wich is one the most positive, otimistic, funny and brave I´ve ever know. All the people on Thudnersplace are really kind, friendly and generous, and nevertheless here at LPSG we all seem to be a bit envious and negative. Been "playing" with PE (I´ve never really tried a serious routine or take it as a persistent training habit) now and then, and, ghess what?: IT WORKS: I mean it because I´ve seen it and no theory about this by people who hasn´t tried it will change my mind.
    OK, many of you seem to insist on those sceptical arguments of how impossible, unhealthy and obsessive this is. But if you don´t belive it, why do you talk about it? Let us stupid ingenuous lads keep on dreaming about sizing up, it´s our goal and hobby. I don´t care what people who hasn´t tried has to tell. You can´t judge something you haven´t even tried, and all those posts such as "don´t even try it and be happy with what you have" are senseless with no real experience to confront.
    I can tell because I know it: this works. That´s all. So please let´s just share our experiences and techniques, rather than deny the whole thing and persuade the starters to not investigate it by themeselves.

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

your going to need proof here

3. conchis

Gold Member

Albums:
    is this a forum devoted to penis enlargement?

4. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Not as far as I know, it's a site centred around large penii.

I have yet to see any before and after photos from guys who've gone in for pe.

5. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

The "Making It Bigger" section is called a forum.

The terminology is weird. Most forum software I've seen considers each section a forum. So "LPSG" is a forum, and so is "Making It Bigger".

6. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Ah - now you see there - I was missing something this morning - an empty space in my otherwise pleasant day. Pedantry! Yes - that is what I was missing - Pedantry.

Thanks big, nice to know I can always count on you for something :rolleyes:

(allbeit true)

7. Rendell

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i like penis enlarged engorged enveloped ENJOYED:)
    so does that make this a penis envy forum now?

8. scottbud

scottbud Active Member

Albums:
    Well I have been trying PE for years im 25 and started when i was about 16 I knew I was gonna be small so started as soon as i found out about it. I have tried ALL the different exercises and even gone as far as hormone treatment (for a short while its real expensive) guess what...... Nothin! absolutely nothin! so that is why so many of us are negative about it. Sure 10mins after ive stopped it looks bigger (no shit its swallon to buggery) but two days later back to norm. I have done it off and on and also done 9 months with 3 days on one off and NOTHIN. So you be the judge ask some others we all have stories.

9. radicaldick

radicaldick New Member

its easy to say that, and u may actually believe it, but that does not make it so. and as far as all of the claims by guys here and elsewhere about getting bigger, well lets see- oh yeah it is absolutely unheard of for a guy to exaggerate about penis size. :rolleyes:

10. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Damn. Every time I blink my eyes, someone changes fora on me. I thought I had joined the Large Penis Support forum; some sneaky little bastard changed it when I wasn't looking, and the next time I logged on, it was the Rate My Cock forum. Grr.

Then some sneaky little bastard waited until I went off to dinner, and lo and behold, he had changed it to the Small Penis Humiliation forum. I wasn't happy, as that's not something I'm into. I took it with good grace, though, and tried to make the best of a bad situation.

Now, some sneaky little bastard has changed it again, to the Penis Enlargement forum. I'm angry!

If some sneaky little bastard changes it to the Tractor Repair forum, I'm outta here!

11. Big Dreamer

Big Dreamer New Member

You're forgetting the "Pretending I'm Supporting Gay Rights, But Then I Get Exposed As a Hater" forum. That one's been seeing some unfortunate activity lately.

12. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Me culpa. Maxima mea culpa.

In my defense, though, I did blink my eyes again.

13. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't get your problems. This "Making it bigger" is a subforum of lpsg and exists at least since I've joined. Why do you even bother to look in this subforum if you can't write any constructive critics?
    Why does it even bother you? Narrow-minded guys. That's all.
    Mankind can't fly.. oh wait, proven wrong. We can't walk on the moon... oh wait, proven wrong. PE doesn't work... guess what? Yes, it actually is proven wrong. I don't get why you don't look up the evidence which is present at thundersplace instead of talking about things you know nothing about.
    In case you got nothing senseful to say.. just stay out and don't bother gettin mad about this topic. Sometimes I don't get some people's attitude...

14. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Hardly silly - there are plenty of sound reasons for the nonexistence of (a) god. Other christians might find nonbelief in god odd, since that contradicts what I gather is a core christian belief, but that doesn't make it "silly". Try another analogy.

15. ennedi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Agreed - PE works, no dubt, i have proof about it in my shorts! I found it tough to believe it before reading about it and trying it, but i decided - try and see how far it goes. If there will be some pain, i'd stop. ThxGod, never had probs, just ones concerning having little less free space in my boxers :)
    so, if you're lazy to try it (i dont judge you, PE requires patience), at least respect it as a technique! Actually, not only do these exercizes make your penis bigger, they are healthy for him!

16. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

It's changed again! It's now the You-Can't-Make-It-Bigger subforum.

17. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

All the evidence for it working seems to be anecdotal and I think some of it may be based in the fact that guys can't admit they spent all that time and money on something that didn't work, show me the before and after photos (not just from a few hours when it's still just plain swollen up) and I'll be a believer.

18. busbby2000

busbby2000 New Member

Albums:
    I dont think that PE can work, like princess says swollen isnt enlargment, you just have to live with what you have i guess, enjoy what you got.

19. Boobalaa

Gold Member

However your premise is amusing..You'd be surprised at how many people attend church simply because they "believe in Belief"..that is, many people believe they have to/should believe in something..
    ..some amusing analogies..
    ..going to prison and attending Anger Management courses
    ..joining an online forum dedicated to aleaving "internet addiction"

Imagine "real-life"..large penis support groups"..modeled after the AA 12 step model?..

20. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

Crescendo69: Are you looking for proof because you are considering a PE program but have yet to be convinced that it's possible?

Conchis: This is a subforum of LSPG entitled "Making It Bigger" and subtitled "Enlargement techniques and advice". Most of the advice recently seems to be "Don't do it!", however.

SpoiledPrincess: This is a subforum called "Making It Bigger" and subtitled "Enlargement techniques and advice". Just take a look at the top of the page.

As for before and after pictures, there are some good ones over at Thunder's Place. You have to be a member to see them, but membership is free, and they do accept female members. You might wonder why, but really, it's for the same reason that there are female members at LPSG. Penile size and fitness can be a concern of the women that are part of our lives. And before and after pictures are their own thing. I have before and after pictures, but really, what does that prove? I could post them, and then the skeptics could say "Oh, but they're fake!" (or they're Photoshopped, or whatever). With no disrespect, SpoiledPrincess, I'm not out to prove that PE works, not to you or Conchis or anyone else here. I have all the proof I need through my personal experience. Some will never be convinced, and they are not my concern. Others who are interested in "Making It Bigger" can consider what I have to say here, and accept it or reject it, but I'm not going to waste my time trying to 'prove' to anyone that it works.

It's important to point out that, for many, PE is not just about creating some huge monument. There are men at Thunder's who aspire to 'average' size, and who have seen improvement. There are those who were larger when they were younger, and have experienced loss of size or erectile quality over time. PE has helped at least some of them get at least some of that back.

Men are brought up not to believe that PE is possible. Over time, I went from that point of view to being open minded about the subject, to knowing that it works from personal experience. I'm posting here with the hope that I can help others become a little more open minded on the possibility of PE.

Scottbud, I'm sorry that it didn't work for you. Nothing works for everyone, even in PE.

Draft saved Draft deleted