D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I dont think all nudity has to be about sexual attraction. Im sure most here who do not have what is generally regarded as a great body are well aware of that fact. But posting their nude pics may just be a liberating experience for them. Or a way of sharing themselves in the most open of ways. Or just embracing the spirit of LPSG galleries.

That's a really good point. I hadn't thought of that. Thanks, Xcuze.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Rubi agreed with me to the extent that he argued that some people are more physically beautiful than others, but he said nothing intolerant of less attractive people. In fact, he spoke very eloquently (as he so often does) of non-physical forms of beauty (courage, self-acceptance) that can be captured in a photo.

Heard!
Ah, my life has not been in vain.
Tnx., Meniscus.

Jenny tells me she is getting REALLY TIRED of the prank phone calls and wrong numbers.

Shitt.:eek:
A man can run but can't hide ... from former user names.

Box_Man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
In blatant violation of henry miller's standards, I've posted yet another naked pic of myself in my gallery, which clearly shows that I'm not a kid with a killer body.

Hope none of you feel driven to pry your eyeballs out of your head in shock. :eek::eek::eek: :rolleyes:
dude, your not that bad. take a look at me, then get back to me, you don't need a body shot of me to see how out of shape i am. i am working on it though, and i used to be a lot heavier

on second thought, i will post a body shot, just cause i can :p

Attachments

Last edited:

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
there will be no defending the indefensible.

Uh, yeah, you see, I didn't mean that in a "Ooo, interesting topic" way, I meant that in a "Those who don't learn from the mistakes of the past, are bound to repeat them" way. :rolleyes:

Using your three previous accounts as models (and before anyone asks, NO, I won't list them, or help you figure them out, because if you've been here for more than a year, they should be obvious), the script plays out something like this:

Someone will either call BS on you generally, or rips you a new one over the look-ist, age-ist, etc.-ist nature of this topic. From there, you get defensive, and proclaim that you're an "intellectual", that no one here understands. A quick spat back and forth, until someone starts digging, and discovers, or remembers, your past here. You'll have a couple supporters, from this round of membership, most likely nubian (you two seem to have a kindred banter), but finally, you'll be painted into a corner, by citings of your past posts/behaviour. Fingers will eventually start being pointed at your effusive fondness for men, and your sexuality being 100% straight. You'll storm out in a huff, because the accusers, and this whole site, are unworthy of you, and can't comprehend your "intellectualism". You return fairly quickly under a new name.

You can take solace in this though. I'm not getting involved with this round/profile. No, I've just recounted the history, and the three-time pattern, that seems about to repeat. And so, this time, I'm just sitting back, and pulling out the
:popcorn:

P.S. Knowing what a freakish thing I have for pattern recognition, did you really think that I didn't recognize your distinctive cock-head on day one? :tongue:

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My feeling is that anyone who wants to post nude photos of themselfs should do so. Fat, thin, old, young etc. Post your pictures and be proud of what you have.

What I cant grasp is why Henry Miller has put me down more than once for posting nude pictures of myself. When in fact he has praised others on this site for doing the same thing.

In all of his put downs of me the word 'Gay' was in every put down thread or pm he wrote about or to me. I can only guess that Henry is a self loathing man in a very deep closet.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Everybody has diff ideas of beautiful. Look at what was beautiful during Rubens time. Today, most peeps would say that was fat.
Some peeps like boney, some like chubby, some like others in extremely fit shape. I like a beautiful inner being.

Last edited:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
there will be no defending the indefensible.
Sorry that you were inadvertently lumped in on this. I guess it's just that... well, c'mon, you have to admit that your banter in the "Young Studs" thread is a bit of a feeding frenzy, and unfortunately, it just gets magnified as notable by his 100% straightness, and your 90% kinda adds a bit of fuel to the fire too (and PLEASE, NO "flamer" puns from the peanut gallery!). :tongue::biggrin1:

In any case, my apologies to you.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not pointing any fingers, but in my years of being on the Internet I can't help but notice something. There is a preponderance of the non-fit posing nude.

I'm not pointing fingers or naming names. Granted, we all have different types, and I don't think anyone should be ashamed of their bodies. But I had thought that there was some sort of cultural understanding that, well, people who pose nude are expected to be, at least, a little in shape, and at least a few years prior to retirement age.

Probably one of those threads I shouldn't start. I mean, I can feel this thread pissing people off before I post it. But sometimes I browse the gallery and I see pictures and can't believe that anyone would ever think that a picture of a flabby, hairy, pounchy, middle aged man would ever turn anyone on.

I don't know. I guess sexuality is a smorgasbord. Maybe young and fit isn't everyone's cup of tea. :261:

ever heard of a fetish....some people like obese nude models.....i'm thick but guys sure do like it.

D

deleted157868

Not everyone posts pictures for your jacking off pleasure. Many post them to give them a sense of freedom and for that rush of adrenaline. Hey, if you arent what the social norm would call thin ans post pictures, more power to you! It shows a great deal of confidence, pride, and shows the are content with what they see in the mirror. And all those things in moderation can only to good. So yea, I have no problem with it.

PS: if you dont like it dont look!