Non-functioning Homocaine & Fapomatic links!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just a general note... that as of today, Homocaine links in old celeb threads may no longer work directly, since that site now requires you to be registered to view images. It's still free, though, and a 30-second sign-up deal... so you may need to do this to see some Homocaine images on old threads. On all new threads as of today, I will be re-hosting Homocaine images... so that this issue will exist only with relation to old threads.

I have used the adult host Fapomatic a lot recently... the site is currently having some issues (possibly being overstretched due to all the people suddenly re-hosting Homocaine images there!! :rolleyes:). Be patient, the site keeps going up and down... but should be back to normal before long. Again, I am not currently using Fapomatic in new threads, although I may go back to it if it regains stability.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just a note that Homocaine's server has failed today... so if links to that site on older threads don't work at all for a day or two (or more? :eek:), then that's why.

T

that_other_guy

jeff black said:
He will still get 20-500 posts, complaining about the fact that his links don't work.:rolleyes:

I know ... that's why I felt a kiss was in order ... and the fact that I'm always a little horny :wink: