non-latex condom

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Drago, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Drago

Drago New Member

Anyone know the name of a brand of non-latex condoms that are comprable in size to the Trojan Large brand? If so your posting the name of it here would be greatly appreciated.

2. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

there's a trojan brand called trojan-naturalamb. they're lamb skin condoms (self explanitory).

3. Drago

Drago New Member

thx for the info, Stacy.:smile: I hope they're on par with Trojan Large's for size and not the same size as regular condoms. The reason I was wondering was because this gal that I'm seeing (nothing exclusive yet but its looking good) said she's allergic to latex. So I figure it might not be a good idea to use a latex condom when getting "freaky".

4. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

that's great you're taking precautions! most people who are alergic to latex use lambskin as an alternative. it's works the same way and she won't have a bad reaction.

5. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    [FONT=arial, helvetica]Polyurethane condoms are the only non-latex condoms that protect against HIV.

Lambskins only work in protection against pregnancy and some STDs.

Reality (the female condom) works well and might be interesting for you, though personally I found it like was like fucking a shopping bag.

[/FONT]

6. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I had a buddy use the reality condom and it was an interesting experience. There was something nice about being able to fuck and then suck without wiping off. It did not feel to me, like fucking a trash bag but I can see how it could.

Draft saved Draft deleted