Non-lubricated condoms?

DCJoe: I've had a bit of a problem finding an unlubricated, larger condom, so, for a while now, I've had to go with very little oral sex. :'(

Any recommendations? I've tried just about every brand of non-lubricated condoms and they're all way too tight for me, especially around the glans.

Will appreciate any help!

boybuldge: Here in the UK they sell a brand of femal contraceptive called Femidom. It's designed to go inside her but it's great for big guys because it easily covers a length of up to 12" and girth of up to 9.5" If you rinse off the (very light) lubricant first it's ideal for what you're looking for. I have been using them as a condom for a few months now and am very happy with the results. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Crooked Cock

TooDamnBig: [quote author=DCJoe link=board=health;num=1034183342;start=0#0 date=10/09/02 at 10:09:02]I've had a bit of a problem finding an unlubricated, larger condom, so, for a while now, I've had to go with very little oral sex.  :'(
[/quote]

Does this imply that you receive oral sex while wearing a condom?

DCJoe: [quote author=TooDamnBig link=board=health;num=1034183342;start=0#1 date=10/09/02 at 12:16:15]

Does this imply that you receive oral sex while wearing a condom?[/quote]

Yes. My partner at the moment has herpes, and we are trying to keep sex as risk-free as possible.

DCJoe: I know that. Why would I be bothering with a condom if I thought it was just temporary? The "at the moment" descriptor was menat to apply to "my partner." In other words, "my current partner."

Any help with my actual question?

two_fister: Sorry man, can't help you there. The only time i've ever used a non-lubricated condom was by mistake.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Have you thought about going to a website like http://www.condomania.com and ran a search for non-lubricated large condoms? How about a standard issue search engine like Google? Maybe you would prefer these ways of seeking what you need instead of flipping the backs of condom packages at your local Wal-Mart.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I don't know any brands off the top of my head.

DCJoe: Yeah, I've searched just about every condom-selling website and countless searches on google, but no luck. I sent a few emails to the companies to see if they can recommend anything. Will keep y'all posted.

joe

ruscorp: Good luck finding them, I having come across them yet.

stlmale: MAGNUMS are large in circumference and at least once made a non-lubricated condom, I cannot say I have purchased any for quit some time

jsmith: Hey fellas,
Regardless of whether or not they are lubricated, I havn't been able to find a condom wider than Trojan Magnum XL. As we well know, some of us need a little more. Do any of you guys know of larger one, or special order place or something?
Thanks

dcovec: Bump for that question again. Anyone know of  brand wider than magnum XL.  They're fine for length, but still a bit tight width wise for me.

Dave C.

dcovec: By the way, in this age of HIV, Hep C and Herpes, what the fuck is wrong with wearing a cndom for oral sex. I do it all the time.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
You're right, if you don't know about her (or his) health, you should use a condom. If you don't have one, stick to mutual masturbation.

Now, of course, semen can be erotic, especially in oral, or when rubbing on your partner, but NEVER have intercourse without a condom (unless you're trying to get pregnant).

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For a larger, non-lubricated condom intended for oral sex, try Lifestyles Kiss of Mint. At 54mm wide on the shaft, and 62mm at the head, they are almost as wide as magnum XL (which are 54mm shaft, 65mm head). But, the Lifestyles kiss of Mint are made of thinner latex, so they should stretch more easily. They are non-lubed, but do have a mint flavoring. They are somewhat on the short side at only 186mm (about 7"), but let's face it, how much can you get into someomes mouth without gagging them. I haven't seen them in stores, but they are on the condomania.com website.

DCJoe: Thanks for the heads up! I'll get some of those and try them out. Thanks again,

joe